| T W E L V E |

No ones POV:
Bruce opened my eyes, the warm, tingling, sensation which spread across my cheeks reminded me of what happened yesterday Crying, vulnerability, weakness.

He ran to the bathroom and checked my face, red splotchy cheeks, great. I splashed my face with cold water, easing the redness from my face quickly.

Bruce pulled my head away from the sink, staring back at the reflection in the mirror. Perfect, no questioned would be asked now, the redness faded from his cheeks massively. Now, the only problem were the heavy eye bags which hung under his eyes.

He decided he'd just use an excuse to cover up the fact his eyes were drowsy and bloodshot, he slowly walked back into his room and pulled on a new shirt. He slowly pulled off his shirt and slid his new one on, the cloth rubbing against his skin.

He threw on a pair of new boxers and cargo pants. Leaving his room, he slung his bag on his shoulder and waved his mother goodbye. Sliding on an old pair of converse and rushing to his bike.

He tangled his fingers in the bike lock before pulling it undone. Sitting on top of his bike, riding it down the road, the cheery sounds of birds chirping helped him feel better unlike how he felt before.

His hair blew in the wind as he rid down the road, his smile painted across his face.

Before he knew it, he was at school, he knew how people would be talking about what happened. So he hesitated going in for a minute. He just thought, 'screw it,' and entered. Stares being thrown towards him, he held the straps of his bag tightly.

Everything was the same old school, no one had come to him about the incident. Why not? The girls just waved at him and blew Bruce kisses as if he was some type of royalty. Although he felt the opposite of that.

Bruce held his head low, his thoughts consuming him, until, a tap was placed carefully on his shoulder. Finneys voice chirped as he spoke to Bruce.

"Hey Bruce, you know, what you did was really cool. I wish I could've done that." Finney spoke, how did he know?
"Wh-what? How do you know, no one else does?" Bruce spoke in confusion,
"Well, Vance was about to beat some kids to a pulp if they told anyone about the incident. So they got scared, but he told me. Vance knows I am your friend, but he is terrifying Bruce!" Finney exaggerated the end part of his sentence, a chuckle coming from Bruce.

They just talked, Finney talked about robin, he was clearly listening.
"Hey Finn, you know, do you think that robin may have a crush on you?" Bruce spoke silently, loud enough for only Finney to hear.
"Me, no? why?" Finn spoke cluelessly, although a tone of nervousness was rolling off his tongue.
"Well, I think he may like you, he never opens up to anyone like he has to you. And don't lie to me, I know you have a little crush on him at least." Bruce whispered once again, speaking against Finns ear.

Finn blushed and he backed away with a nervous smile, one he used often.
"Well, thank you. But i've got to go now, bye Bruce!" Finn waved and ran backwards,
"Bye Finn!" Bruce yelled across the hallway, happily rushing to his classroom.

Bruce entered quickly in his classroom, taking a seat in his usually spot, around the middle of the class. He placed his bag down carefully and pulled out his book, scribbling a few last answers on his test work.

(After all the classes because im lazy 😭😭)

Bruce waited outside for Vance, he laid against the wall and played with his sleeve. Vance carelessly exited through the door, a small smile appearing on his face as he walked near Bruce. They both began walking, only daring to talk once they got off of the school vicinity.

Bruce held his bike close towards him as they walked together,
"Who's car is that? They must be new." Bruce pointed out a black van with the words 'abra cadabra.' horribly painted on it.
"Yeah, it must be." Vances face turned sour as he saw it, slowing down as the van came towards them.

"Hello kids, do you want to see a magic trick?" An elder man spoke as he walked out the car, Vance stared down at Bruce.
"Yea, sure!" Bruce smiled as he saw the old man pull black balloons out of the trunk, black balloons..

Before they both knew Bruce and Vance were covered balloons and a spray was put in both their mouths as they tried to scream desperately. Clawing his wrist violently, the world went muggy as they feel into a deep, deep, unconsciousness.

(DID I PROMISE ANYONE THAT THERE'D BE NO GRABBER IN THIS? I HOPE NOT, ANYWAYS THERE WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING ATLEAST.)
Word count: 834