| T E N |

(This part, they are already at school.)
No ones POV:
Bruce headed towards Lab with mr. Barber. It was no secret why he was in such a hurry, Vance was in that class, he was practically running towards his lab class. His hair blowing in the wind as girls where giving him there sympathy, waving to Bruce or calling out a hello. It was not a secret he was beloved by many.

But on the other hand, Vance, he was not beloved by almost anyone, apart from Bruce. He would crack your skull open against a brick wall if you stepped to close to him. Although he had gotten better with managing his anger issues. He would still do it if you belittled Bruce Yamada. Bruces clothes clung to his chest tightly, his sweat sticking his clothes tightly to his chest.

Bruce took shallow breathes of air, sitting near the back. In the seat near Vance, no one sat there. Because if they did, they were done for. But Bruce sat there. People darted stares at him, mouthing 'get out, he'll crack open your head.' or 'are you fucking stupid Bruce, move!' But he just stayed there, leaning his head in his right hand. Doing his signature grin which made many people scoff and turn around. They were just petty, why'd they involve their self in my life?

Bruce fiddled with his pen. Waiting impatiently for Vance to push through the door any minute. Bruce knew this was the class he could actually listen in, surprisingly. Bruce saw some girls come in, giving him a shocked stare, sitting down and minding their business. Unlike many other people, who just sat gossiping about where Bruce was sat.

Many word fluttered through the classroom, before Vance pushed the door open. The door may as well be knocked off of the hinges from the amount of pressure he put on the door as he slammed it open. That noise sounded ungodly, many people scoffed at him. Almost spitting there bitter words which were mumbled under their breathe at him. Vance could care less. He just sat next to Bruce.

Vance quickly scribbled on a note, passing it under the desk to Bruce. Bruce's fingers fumbled unwrapping it.
(Neat writing- Bruce | Un-neat writing - Vance )

Bruce scoffed dramatically, causing a small smile to tug at the corners of Vance's mouth

Bruce scoffed dramatically, causing a small smile to tug at the corners of Vance's mouth. Poor bruce did not know the hold he had on Vance hopper.

The teacher stormed in, angry as always. Placing his books down which followed by a loud slam on the table,
"Right, so, you guys know how we are doing partners for our end of year exams. If you were listening last lesson, you were told to sit with a partner. Partner up, now." Girls and boys scrambled, heading to the partner of there choice.

Bruce looked at Vance, a boy was coming up to Vance, hopper.
"Want to be my partner?" The boy spoke in a soft voice, staring at Vance hopper in the eyes.
"No, im actually with Bruce, right Bruce?" Vance pointed to me, Bruce lifted his head up from his desk. Looking back at Vance.
"Yeah, Vance and I are partners." Bruce just smiled, as the boy gave him a bitter look. "Dont get all bitter now, you can leave." Bruce waved his fingers and he walked away. Letting out a loud huff.