| N I N E |

Bruces POV:
The sweet smell of the flowering blossoms scented Vance's room, awaking me from the slumber that had taken over me. I sat up, stretching out my tired, achey, muscles. Before covering my mouth with my sleeve. Yawning quietly, I stood up and stared at the wet clothes that were put lazily on the floor, a bit of water still soaking them. I picked them up, feeling the moisture which lingered in them from yesterday. I picked up both of Vance's pairs of clothes and walked out, throwing them in the laundry basket. Which was accompanied by a loud thump of the wet clothes which stuck together. I turned around on my heel, spinning around back into Vances room. To see a tired eyed Vance awake.

"Good morning Vance." I smiled sitting on the bed,
"Fuck, good morning Bruce." He laid back, putting a hand over his mouth as he yawned loudly.
"Soo, your a morning bird aren't you." I poked a joke at him, sarcastically playing around with him.
"Fuck off sunshine goo." Vance grinned slightly, arching his back as he pulled himself away from the pillow. I held out my hand and he took it, getting up slowly. I pulled him off the bed, leading him out into the kitchen.
"What are you making Bruce." Vance yawned again, his shaken voice spoke over the steps of our feet which stepped quietly over the creaky floor boards.
"I can make eggs, you make toast." I smiled, spinning my head to look at him.
"Easy enough." Vance chuckled, we stepped into the kitchen as Vance kneeled down to pull the toaster out the cupboard. I opened his fridge. Pulling out a carton of eggs.
No ones POV:
Bruce placed the eggs down on the counter, Bruce pulled out two eggs, placing them on the counter aside the carton which was still open. Vance placed down the toaster on the opposite counter near the sink. Vance tugged at a loaf of bread as he slid two pieces inside the toaster. The crack of eggs were the only noticeable noise in the kitchen. Apart from the hum of birds which had been synchronised in the outdoors. The eggs sizzled and popped loudly as Bruce put them in, pulling a spatula down from the hook near the stove.

"You good there Vance, your so silent." Bruce turned around, watching as Vance hung two pieces of burnt bread over at him.
"I burnt it." Vance grinned nervously as Bruces smile dropped lower,
"Well.. we have to eat eggs with no toast." Bruce shrugged his shoulders as Vance passed him two plates. Bruce slowly placed one egg on each plate, Bruce gave Vance his plate. Smiling at him widely.

They both sat at the table, Bruce passed Vance a fork and knife, looking down at his plate.
"Why do I need a fork and knife. We aren't in an expensive restaurant." Vance stared at Bruce,
"Well, your fingers will get burnt and oily, you cant burn three things today Vance." Bruce shrugged and cut off a small piece of egg, chewing silently with his elbows off the table. Meanwhile, Vance had his elbows in the table, chewing silently like Bruce. A comfortable silence was held between them as the plates clinking were the only noises heard. They both finished fairly quickly.

"I should get going now Vance, thank you for letting me stay." Bruce smiled as he washed both Vances and his plate. Slipping out of the kitchen to the hallway near the door, slipping on his shoes. Walking closer to the door.
"Wait!" Vance called out as Bruce turned on his heel, facing Vance. Tilting his head closer to the right. Vance placed a kiss on Bruces lips, he pulled away after a few seconds. Grinning deviously at a flustered Bruce.
"Bye Bruce." Vance waved his fingers, chuckling.
"Bye Vance!" Bruce mimicked Vance, walking back to his house. God, Bruce loved Vance.
(Why am i so bad at editing this story.. Anyways don't mind the IANOWT reference 😘😘)
Word count: 677