| S E V E N |

No ones POV:
Bruce had been waiting outside of Vances house, he took a deep breath in before knock. His knuckles collided with the door and it swung open, Bruce stared. Waiting for it to open, when it did. A shirtless Vance Hopper had walked out, Bruces cheeks heated up with ambition as Vance welcomed Bruce inside. Vances strong arms were carved with strong biceps, the way they shone with glistening water that trickled down them had memorised Bruce,

"You going to keep staring, Bruce?" Vance's voice echoed in Bruce's ears as Bruce's cheek glowed even redder then before, Bruce blinked away before staring around Vance's room. A small tv had been placed on a dresser, a small boxy one. Bruce stared at it, then back at Vance.
"You have a tv?" Bruce sat and turned his head towards Vance, he laid back before speaking,
"Yea, $79.99, Expensive." Bruce smiled and looked at a small pile of video tapes that laid near the tv in a unorganised manner,
"You want to watch something, pretty boy?" Vance grinned as he spoke, which had made Bruce obviously flustered.
"O-oh, yeah okay." Vance hopped off the bed and pushed a pre-opened videotape into the tv, Bruce had no idea what it was, but he hadn't minded either way, as long as Vance was happy. A black and white movie appeared on the tv, Vance had sat close to Bruce and stared at him, noticeably too.

Your pouting in your sleep,
Bruce's eyes darted down to Vances lips, he licked his as he looked back up at a grinning Vance hopper. His lips shone with a coat of saliva, just like Bruces
Im waking, still yawning.
Vance stared down at bruce, before placing a kiss on his lips. the kiss had gained length as Bruce pulled in, Vances hand went up Bruces shirt. Making Bruce shiver as his cold fingers placed on his stomach. Vance pulled away as he stared back down at Bruce, his thumb trembled over his lip.
We're proving to each over, that romance is boring.
He wiped away a coat of saliva, before jumping back at Vance for more. Bruces lip were coated with a new coat of saliva, but this time, he hadn't wiped it off.
Sure there are things to do.
Vances hand was still under Bruces shirt, the icy touch of the rings made Bruce shiver at the touch of them. But he enjoyed it, it made him feel warm inside.
If i was half prepared to prove to each over.
Vance slowly pulled away his hand from under Bruces shirt. But this time, Vance pulled his hand behind Bruces neck. Before giving him one last kiss, the way his warm saliva intertwined with Bruces made him feel cuddly, warm bubbles popped in his stomach as he pulled away breathlessly. Puffing the air that filled the room.
That romance is boring!
Vance watched as Bruce laid down in his bed, closing his eyes and falling asleep. Not long after, Vance laid next to him, watching Bruces beautiful features. His eyes shut and he fell asleep, wrapping an arm around Bruce. He tugged a blanket over Bruce and himself before laying there. Letting his body wander himself into a deep sleep, a comfortable deep sleep. Vance and Bruce slept by each other, cradling each other to lull them to sleep.
(SORRY I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE WRITERS BLOCK 😭😭)
WORD COUNT: 576