𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

September 1,

The day when nightmares begin.

I really hate school, especially waking up at early 7:00, having million things to do, etc.

What's more is that, I can assume that it is going to be a big disaster. Mainly because,

1. All my friends are not in my class.
2. The holy Mr Moon is my class teacher.
3. All schoolmates that I hate are in my class.

What a great way to start my second year of middle school. I don't know if I will be liking myself more in this fuckin year.

I woke up earlier than expected, even though I am not excited for this year but yeah, maybe it's just how my clock works every September 1.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Seeing those black circles around my eyes made me sigh.

"Good morning my dear." My father called out and I gave him a smile. "Excited for your new school year?" "Not exactly..." I pouted and poured water into my bottle and packed some stuffs. Then I followed my father to his car and he drove me to school.

When I entered the building, I took the stairs to the third floor, where my classroom is located. I entered the classroom and find a random seat since I actually am not so familiar with anyone in the class. I sat behind a boy named Jay, I actually know him. He is one of the aces in the soccer team. "Hey!" He smiled as he greeted me. I was taken aback but gave him an awkward wave.

The bell rang. Our holy class teacher walked in and greeted us. Obviously, the whole class doesn't like this teacher, so they just greeted him with not much energy.

We then had the assembly, introducing the new teachers, explaining the rules blah blah blah. I wasn't particularly interested in anything, so I just wrote some random events happened in summer holiday in my diary. Yes, I have a diary, which is the only place I can fully express myself.

Recess came, I planned to go to the other class to find my friends. Speaking of them, they are all in that class. I'm the only one who is in a different class. What's up with the fuckin school, am I too unlucky or what.

I stood up and was about to step out of the classroom when I saw a familiar face outside my classroom, looking at the name list.

It's Sunoo.

What is he doing here?

Remembering that we didn't chat since that day, I felt regretful and angry about myself for not being initiative.

I heard that my guts were telling me that I should approach him and ask him who's he finding or what is he doing here.

Should I though?

Well, maybe I should.

I approached him and tapped his shoulder. He looked back and smiled at me. "Jungwon! I was looking for you, but I'm not sure which class you are in..." He was fuckin looking for me?!

"Omg Sunoo sunbae!"

"What's he doing here?"

"Oh god he's handsome!"

I heard whispers from my classmates. Man Sunoo is very popular indeed.

"Jungwon?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "O-Oh, well, I'm in this class." I replied with a awkward smile. "So, what makes you come to find me?" I questioned. "I just want to find you and chat." He giggled. My face is starting to warm up. He actually wants to chat with me?!

"Maybe we chat over there?" I pointed at the corner when a plant was stood. He nodded and we walked there.

We chatted about a lot of things, mostly about hobbies and stuffs. I learned that his birthday is on June 24, and he really likes mint choco very much. I really respect everyone who liked mint choco.

But time went by very fast, the bell rang for teacher's time. "I'll see you around then~" He said and waved to me and was about to walk away, when I suddenly...

"Hey!"

He looked back, "Hmm?"

"So...are we friends now?"

Shit... why am I asking such a stupid question.

He appeared surprised by the question, but then he began to chuckle, "Yes, of course! I'm glad to have a new friend~" My cheeks heated up a little as he shocked my hand. "So let's chat online later?" He smiled and said. I nodded, and he walked back to his classroom, waving.

After he left, a big fat smile was on my face.

The first time having a proper conversation with Sunoo, who I'm longing to talk to, and I felt so comfortable talking to him. My heart was screaming with excitement.

I walked into my classroom, still having a smile. I sat down and immediately took out my diary, and wrote what had happened just now. Every detail, every moment.

I guess it is a great start of my new school year.

If I just focus on him but not my friends or classmates, this year might be better than expected!

Excited about the ideas and thoughts, Mr Moon came back and started to talk about bullshits again. Of course, I'm not planning to listen so I just laid down on the table and fell asleep.

Time skip

The bell rang shortly after, it's dismissal time.

I walked out of the classroom, joining my friends from the other class. "Hey~" I happily greeted them and they did so. "Jungwon! Why do you look so excited today? Did something happen?" Heeseung confusingly asked me. "Nothing, just feeling nice." I said in return. We then moved to the topics of what happened today.

"Seriously, Jino is in your class?!" I said and faked a cry. "Why is the god doing this to me?" They all laughed, "Basically your luck has gone these years." Jake said and I glared at him. "Yeah yeah yeah I know I am so unlucky." I pouted and rolled my eyes up to heaven.

But nothing really matters now.

The only thing I know is,

Sunoo talked to me today.

HELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I WRITING :(