𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈

It's been two months since me and Sunoo started dating. Things were going on very well. We are always lovey dovey like normal couples. Of course, the difference is when we're in public we just acted like normal friends.

Not a single person knows our relationship, as what I said before, we didn't dare to tell anyone. Not even our closest friends.

But of course, that won't affect our love with each other. He's still so sweet to me and kept saying I'm cute which is not a truth. But anyway I just let him be.

Things gone well between me and him.

But something strange is going on between me and my classmates.

I didn't really mention my class before, but well, what I can say is that half of the class are really bitches.

Some are pretty good though, like Beomgyu and Jay hyung, I got along with them very well. We are pretty much good friends now.

But some are just bitches, like Dojin, the trouble maker of the class and Jinny, the sassy queen. There are some even bitchier people like Hyemin or Heesoo but they aren't those attention seekers in class so I don't care about them.

And though I hate those people, they aren't really close to me so I seldom interact with them and they didn't treat me badly either, so I don't really care about them. Well, if they do then it's their problem, I'm not popular or an attention seeker anyways.

Well, until this period of time.

Most classmates often give me disgusted glares and they all seemed to avoid me when I approach them.

What the fuck had happened?

We are still going very well in the first term, now they're all avoiding me, not talking to me, my groupmates even discriminated me when doing group works.

These sudden situations made me frustrated. I had been so gloomy for these days, not even Sunoo can cheer me up.

"Wonnie, it's okay, maybe they aren't really discriminating you, they are just stressed about the projects and tests! Don't be so worried okay?" He patted my back softly.

"But how can they avoid me? I didn't do anything wrong... I'm so infamous in the class and not even an attention seeker how come so suddenly..." I started crying. You know being a fucking big baby, my heart is made of glass. I sometimes really hate myself.

"Okay, listen, Jungwon. Please don't be so serious about these people's actions, just live happily okay? Don't make yourself so stressful, hm? You know I'm always here for you." These words warmed my heart immensely.

"Thank y-you hyung... I love you.." I hugged him and he hugged me back. We shared a soft and loving kiss then. "Now let's go have some ice cream, my treat!" He smiled and intertwined our hands, heading to the ice cream shop.

Sunoo is just always the best. My bitchy friends can't even help me. They only know how to tease me by saying me and Heeseung blah blah blah blah.

He's different.

I'm just glad having a wonderful boyfriend.

In the meantime, I really need to ignore this actions and kept working hard on the tests and projects. Unfortunately, I don't even know how to handle the projects if they kept leaving me out of the group.

Life really sucks sometimes.

"And what Jungwon didn't know is

Something even worse is coming into his life."

A even shorter chapter....