𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

OMG

Finally!

Exams are over!

I can finally prepare for the Christmas party tomorrow, thank God.

"Bro, how's the exam?" Jay hyung asked me immediately after the English exam, which is the last one. "Super easy, I think I will get a good mark this time." I smiled excitedly and he gave me a little smirk.

After the teacher's time discussing about the party tomorrow, I stayed to decorate the classroom. I'm glad that my design is being used for the bulletin board. I have designed it for days so yeah, if it's not used, I will kill the whole class.

I met up with Sunoo for lunch after that. "I'm gonna be busy this afternoon, I need to make Christmas cards, 14 of them. Congrats myself." I said while we were eating. "Good luck~ I am excited for mine~" He giggled. "I am also making food for our class." "Aww I wanna try..." I pouted, "Leave some for you, don't worry." He smiled and I grinned happily. "Anyways I can just go and find you tomorrow." I said and he nodded happily.

After the lunch I went back home and started to make the cards. I looked at all the materials on my desk.

Boi it's gonna be a long day

Time skip~

I checked the time.

11:05 pm

I finally finished all the cards, that took me almost 7 hours gosh.

Well, normally I won't use too much time for them, but then I spent the longest time making Sunoo's card. Because...

I am going to confess to him through the Christmas card.

Yes, my feelings for him were getting clearer and clearer. I know it's impossible for him to like me, but I don't want to keep it forever, I want to tell him my feelings. So I wrote a love letter/Christmas card to him.

I carefully put my cards inside my bag and switched off the table lamp, cleaning the chaos on my table and went to have my beauty sleep.

The next day~

Ringgggggg Ringggggggg~~~~

Why the fuck is the alarm so loud... aargh...

I got up and switched off the alarm and checked the time. 07:30

Well, a very good time. I love you my alarm.

I did my daily routines and chose some clothes for today's party. After a long time, I decided to wear a white hoodie with blue jeans. I wore a black down jacket since it's freezing cold outside and rode the bus to school.

When I arrived at my classroom, I greeted Jay and Beomgyu and put my things beside Beomgyu whom I'm going to sit with today. I decided to find Sunoo to check out him so I went up to his classroom.

Surprisingly he hasn't arrived, so I went back to my classroom and decided to find him during the party time.

The celebration was kinda fun, the performances were wonderful, I saw Sunoo performing too with the rest of the dance club. I should be there too but sadly I left the club.

After that was the party itself. I immediately went up to find Sunoo. He's not in the classroom again. I decided to find him around the school.

Funny, no sign of him.

Throughout the whole hour I can't find him. Why though? He was performing just now and now he disappeared?

I decided to just enjoy the party with my other friends then.