𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅

"Okay so class there's something that I have to fix first." Mr Moon spoke up with the mic, attracting everyone's attention.

"Holy hell again?"

"Must be about Yang Jungwon... Hell god."

"Shut up he must be depressed of those rumors, be kind bruh..."

Whispers ringing around my ears. Argh can't they just shut up for a moment?

Mr Moon cleared his throat and started talking.

"Can the captains stand up please." Our captains, Hyewon and Hyungjae, stood up. "I think that you guys know what happened lately. Can you explain to me in details? Tell me everything you know." They then started to tell everything they knew.

Well now I know more details. Jay hyung told me the reason of why I am being discriminated, but he didn't know anymore details. Now they were revealed. And it all started with the sassy queen, Jinny. She actually told everyone that my parents killed her dad and told everyone not to talk to me.

How fucking ridiculous! My parents will never ever killed anyone! Now I know why she say that, it's all a misunderstanding.

"Jungwon? Is it true? Tell us the truth." Mr Moon asked. "No, it's not true. In fact my parents are the one who helped her dad to the hospital. I'm next to them that day." I said, Jinny looked at me in shocked.

"W-What? You're lying!" Jinny cried out. "I'm not lying! My parents are doctors, if they are criminals I would leave them too!" I said angrily, she just avoided my gaze at her.

"Now Jinny, I know that you are sad about your dad's death, but you should find out the truth first before assuming things." Mr Moon spoke up.

"And also everyone, you shouldn't be listening to rumours. Finding the truth is important okay? You all wronged people who is actually kind and helpful." He continued. "I hope that you all can apologise to him."

I could see guilt in their eyes and constantly looking at me.

"Please be in mind of what I said today. Goodbye class." We thanked the teacher and I sighed in relieved. "Jungwon... we are sorry..." I looked at and saw Jaemin and Haechan. "It's okay..." I gave them a smile. Everyone started to apologise to me. Including Jinny.

"I'm really really sorry Jungwon, help me apologise to your parents too..." Jinny cried, "It's okay, I hope you can find the murderer soon." I smiled and gave her a hug.

Well, at least everyone knows their mistakes.

"Jungwon, find me at recess today." Mr Moon called me and I gave him an ok sign. Now the rumour thing is clear, time for the dating thing.

When I arrived outside the office on the second floor, I immediately saw Jino and the others which are Heeseung, Niki, Jake and Sunghoon, Ms Lee, Ms Kim, Mr Moon, even Sunoo hyung was there.

Ms Lee spoke up, "So Moon Jino, is it you read Jungwon's diary?" He was silence for a moment before nodding, "What's the reason?" "I-I just found it on the ground and was curious about it s-so I read it." I rolled my eyes in secret. Curiosity often kills people.

"It's his privacy how can you read it? And why do you tell everyone about it?" Ms Lee asked him again. "I only told some of the classmates and the four of them, it's them who spread it to more people." He pointed at the other four, They all looked down.

"It's not only their faults, you shouldn't have told anyone, not even them. Do you understand that you are wrong already for reading his diary?" Ms Lee said in a serious tone. He just kept silent. "You should know that Jungwon was already sad about his classmates discriminating him, why are you still doing this?" They all looked down.

"How about you, Sunoo? Anything happened to you?" Ms Kim spoke up. "They said that I'm poor to have him as my boyfriend. I feel strange, when I heard about the rumours, I don't believe it." Sunoo spoke up in a soft voice. Ms Lee sighed heavily.

"I'm reporting it to the principal later, and everyone have to write the reflection. Please, don't do it again anymore." They all nodded and went away. "Jungwon, I want you to write about the whole thing and submit it to me next week. Please write everything." Mr Moon said and I nodded. I then walked away back to the classroom.

"How's it? Is everything okay?" Jay hyung immediately asked when I stepped into the classroom. "Yes, everything is okay now." He smiled in relieved. "How about Sunoo?" "I don't know... maybe he will find me later. Now everything is okay, maybe he will come back to me..." I am not so sure actually, maybe after all this, he will break up with me entirely.

Indeed, he didn't find me for the next few days.

"Maybe you should find him yourself." Jay suggested. Should I though? It's actually okay to find him but maybe I'm scared of breaking up.

"Maybe I will find him later." He gave me smile. "Good, now let's go and have lunch, I'm hungry." I nodded and walked out of the classroom with him. When suddenly...

"Jungwon!"