𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

I looked at the clock that was hanging on the white wall. Why is the time running so slow?

I am just tired of having lessons already. Not to mention that none of the classmates talked to me like usual. But I believe that everything will be solved soon.

The only problem is if that old man will actually help me, not rejecting me because of my sexuality.

I'm really nervous to be honest. I don't like this teacher but he's my class teacher so he's the only one choice.

I hope everything works out.

The bell finally rang for dismissal. I quickly packed my stuffs and Jay hyung was already waiting for me, standing on the front door.

"You went down to the second floor first and see if Mr Moon is there. I will come a little later." I was confused but obeyed. I went down to the second floor where the offices are. I checked if Mr Moon is there. Fortunately, he is.

Later, Jay hyung came not just by himself but with a person I don't want to see for the mean time. Which is... Kim Sunoo.

"Is Mr Moon inside his office?" I nodded and he gave me an Ok sign and knocked the door. Later, the old man walked out slowly.

"Mr Moon..."

"Oh it's Jungwon! I was about to find you about something." He wants to find me?

"Uhh What's it about?" I politely asked. "I just want to ask you about the rumors lately." Fuck he knew it?!

"This's what he is finding you for." Jay hyung spoke up. He looked surprised. "What a coincidence. How about you Jay? You need anything?" Mr Moon asked, "I'm here with Jungwon and Sunoo to talk about that thing." The old man nodded.

"Then you guys come with me."

He leaded us to a corner near the fences. "So can you tell me what happened lately? I noticed you aren't as active as before." I was silence for a second and then took a deep breath.

"It's like this..."

I explained everything to him. From how me and Sunoo started dating, how my classmates started to discriminate me, how the dating news spread so suddenly.

"I felt really sorry for you. I did notice your classmates whispered about you a lot these months. I was about to find you today but you show up first." Mr Moon frowned and said.

"So this is your boyfriend?" He pointed at Sunoo and I nodded. "Which class are you from?" "High school class 1A." He paused for a while and nodded, "I will tell Ms Kim and Ms Lee about it. You don't have to worry. I will help you solve it." I never thought this old man will be that kind.

"I really see nothing wrong of a boy dating a boy. It's your own choice and I believe that no one have the right to judge you. You have your own desire." I nodded, "Thank you Mr Moon." He smiled. "No problem, it's my pleasure to help you."

"About the discrimination thing, I will spend a class to fix it. Don't worry too much, okay?" I nodded and bowed. He then walked back to his office.

"You see, it works. Being brave isn't bad, right?" Jay winked and I laughed. Then I noticed that Sunoo already walked away.

"Sunoo hyung is gone." "Huh that bitch... don't worry let's just wait for the teachers to solve everything tomorrow." I nodded and we walked out the school together.

"Wanna go to the cafe for drinks? Today must be a hard day for you." Pretty much yes. From Sunoo leaving me, Jay hyung comforting me and explaining the things to Mr Moon, It's been a long day for real.

"Sure." I smiled and we walked into the cafe near the school. I just ordered green tea latte. "You like that? I think it's kinda sweet so not really my cup of tea." I laughed. "It's not sweet at all." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever..." We just laughed.

We just chat on random topics and parted from each other when we reach Jay's house.

I felt lighter now.

The summer breeze slapped my face softly. I took out my earphones. It's been a while actually since I walked home listening to songs. I picked a random song and hummed the song while walking home.

Being brave, is actually not that bad sometimes.