𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕?

Big time skip hehe~

It's been 2 months since the first day of school. Things are quite okay, some teachers were humorous, like Mr Kim, our science teacher, and also Mr Lee, the Maths teacher. The classmates aren't that bad. I immediately clicked with Jay hyung in just a few days. He's really a nice person. I always thought he's rude because of the expressionless face.

And of course, about Sunoo...

We chatted a lot during recesses or online everyday, and hang out a lot with each other. We are best friends now, and of course, I'm so happy about it.

Indeed, I had been feeling something different towards him lately. And I'm confused by that feeling.

My heart beats very fast when we have physical touches and when he comforts me in my sad days. It's weird, it feels like butterflies go wild in my stomach.

What is that feeling?

Ding dong ding dong ~

The bell cut off my train of thoughts. It's after school now.

I started to pack up my stuffs, planning my after school activities when I suddenly remember...

I'm going to Sunoo's house today!

Shit, I actually have forgotten about it.

I immediately stuffed everything into my bag and drank a lot of water until the water bottle went empty. Then I rushed to the ground floor and waited for him. But he didn't show up for 10 minutes.

I feel kinda nervous, what if he forgets our gathering? But this can't be, he isn't me, he's not those kind of person who forget things easily...

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder, "Why are you daydreaming?" I startled and turned back, seeing Sunoo standing there with a smile. "Aw hyung! You scared me..." I said glaring at him. He just chuckled. "What took you so long?" "I was helping my classmates to collect the class works, sorry for waiting..." "It's ok hehe~" I replied with a smile.

"Let's go then~" He said and walked towards the front gate. I followed him behind.

"How's school today?" He asked while we were on the way to his house. I don't know why but he always asks me this question, but it's kinda warm hearing it. "Kinda okay, it's just having PE lessons are tiring as fuck." I sadly smiled. "Yeah, PE is tiring, especially running, the hell with PE teachers these days." He palmed his face.

We just kept on talking, didn't even notice that we had arrived at his house already.

"Here we are~" He unlocked the door with his finger, "No one's in your house?" "Yup, no one." We took off the shoes and went into the living room. It's very big and comfy, the room smells like roses. "Have a seat on the sofa, gotta clean my room first." He laughed and went straight to his bedroom upstairs.

I just sat there observing the room, enjoying the aroma. The television is really big, and there's a coffee table in front of the sofa, a vase with roses and a book is on it. I took the book and saw some child-like words inside the book. It looks like it's his brother's.

Later, he came out of his room, "Come in! I finally finish cleaning." He wiped a fake sweat and shouted out from upstairs. I stood up and walked up the stairs. Entering the room, I am stunned. His room is so soft and fluffy. The pastel colours of his room are so cute.

"So what should we do now?" He asked me while switching on his computer. "I don't know...." "Should we listen to some songs?" He suggested. "Sure, why not." I replied. He opened his Spotify and clicked on a random song.

Heartbeat Anniversary. Well, a good song indeed.

Just like the day that I met you, the day I thought forever
Said that you love me, but that'll last for never
It's cold outside like when you walked out my life
Why you walk out my life?
I get like this every time
On these days that feel like you and me
Heartbreak anniversary

He sang along with the song, and I am shocked when he started to sing.

His voice was just so smooth and sweet. Why do I never notice that? He is already so perfect, no matter with dancing or his grades, and now also singing...

"You have a really good voice." I said immediately after the song ended. "Re-Really? T-Thanks...." His face turned red. Cute.

Wait, what the fuck am I thinking?

Shit I've been going crazy ever since I've been thinking about that weird feeling...

"Why don't we watch a movie?" His voice brought me out from my thoughts. "Sure, what movie?" "I wanna watch Howl's Moving Castle." I nodded and went to the living room.

He switched on the television and opened Netflix. Then we started watching the movie.

I found myself staring at him while the movie was playing. He looks handsome. Yeah I know he is but today he was especially handsome. "Boi, am I too handsome or what that you have to stare at me nonstop?" I startled and my face turned red. "I-I am not staring I'm just thinking th-things..." He giggled and continued staring at the screen.

What the actual fuck am I doing...

Towards the end of the movie, I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked aside, seeing Sunoo hyung felt asleep on my shoulder. My face immediately turned red.

What the actual fuck is happening today, my face turned red every time he stares or has any physical touch with me!!

I just let him slept and scrolled through my phone. He woke up shortly. "You awake?" "Yeah, how long did I sleep?" He yawned. "30 minutes?" I said chuckling. He sat up and took his phone. "Hell, it's 6:30 already." He said when I widened my eyes.

"Shit I should go home now, thank you for today!" I said smiling before standing up and packed the stuffs.

"Bye, see ya~" He smiled brightly with his famous eye smile. My heart skipped a beat again.

I walked out of his house and face turned red the nth time today. "Holy shit, what is happening to me today?" I whispered to myself while walking back home.

If you want me to list the strange things happened today,
1. I notice that his voice is fucking beautiful.
2. I think that he is cute for no reason.
3. He stared at me and I blushed.
4. He slept on my shoulder and I BLUSHED.

What the fuck is happening?? Do I have feelings for him?? But how??

All those thoughts had been on my mind even before I felt asleep that day...

This boy is driving me crazy for sure.