The Unexpected Visitor

I was walking to the kitchen to see Tommy sitting on the bar stool, head on counter, Phone in hand. "You still worried about the shop?" I asked. Tommy looked up with his eyes showing fear. "Omg! Are you okay!?" I spurted out and ran to his side.

     "I'm fine Ranboo. I- . . . I think I had a flashback back to before 'the incident'." He said looking back down at his phone. "I had two brothers.  . . .  I- saw a light of- I think headlights? Then everything went black and I was in bed." He rambled. 

     "We'll find them soon Tommy. I promise." I said. He looked back at me and his eyes sparkled because his eyes started to water. He probably noticed that he was crying because he quickly rub a sleeve through his tears to wipe them away.

     "ding deng ding ding" went the door bell. 

     "WHO THE H€€/ IS AT THE DOOR AT THREE IN THE MORNING!" I heard Tubbo yell while running out of his room. He grabbed the door handle and opened it to be face to face with a man. "Dream!" He said surprised.

     "My I come in?"Dream asked.

     "Uh . . . Y- yah you may come in." Tubbo stumbled. Then letting dream come in side offering him a set on the couch. The man in green kindly took a seat. "Why are you here" Tubbo said sitting down in the arm chair.

     "I'm here because I wanted to speak to Tommy." The man said staring into Tubbo's eyes or that what I thought because he was wearing a mask with a smile on it to hide his face so no one now's his identity.

     "That would be me." Tommy said standing up and walking to the living room. He's tears were gone no mark to prove he even was. "What do you need Dream?" 

     "Do you have siblings?" He asked so causal. It was a coincidence after what Tommy told me a couple minutes might not even be one minute Since he came. 

     "So what if I have f*uking siblings?" He now had a little look of confusion on his face. "I may or may not have any. Why do you want to know"

     "Well I have a suspension that you could be diabhal racún." Now looking at Tommy. 'what how does he know that does he know that we are all villains.' 

     "I'm not f*cking him!" Tommy yelled at him.

     "Wow you don't have to tell." He said putting his hands up to show he is here in peace. "I just need to find him to reunite him with his suppose family if is. Not to put him in prison." He toke a breath. Tommy looked stunned at this. "Plus he and his friends are technically more like me as a vigilante than a villain." He said putting his hand one his chin.

     "Who do you think is his 'suppose' family." I asked finally after not saying anything. 

     "Oh, I forget you were standing there you are quite quite I would say." He said with a jump at first and turn to look at me. "To answer your question we think-"

     "We!? WHO'S WE!?" Tommy interrupted. Dream quickly turned to look at him. Which I guess he was angry he got interrupted.

     "I was about to say. we, as in blade and me think diabhal racún is The Blade's and Rialú Intinne's missing younger brother. Which means the Crows' youngest son."

     "Oh that sounds familiar" Tommy said putting his hand up on his chin to remember. "I did have a accident and can't remember myself when I was younger funny to say I did have a memory with my siblings and dad." 

     "WHAT YOU HAD A MEMORY BEFORE THE INCIDENT!" Tubbo yelled in eximent. " And you didn't tell me?" Now looking sad. 

     "Well I had it last night." Tommy said locking down at the ground.

     "So are you diabhal racún?" Dream said.

     Tommy huffed "Yes, I am Diabhal Racún." He looked up at dream. "I am the fire racún of a diabhal!" He said in excitement. 

     "Well nice to see you the bench trio. I am Dream also known as-" he reached for his mask. "Prince Clay!" He said dropping his mask. 

     "Omg the prince. You've been the PRINCE THIS WHOLE TIME!" Tommy started saying then yelled. 

     "Shush you don't anyone to hear do you." Dream whispered. 

     "Let's just get to the point. You think Tommy is related to the crow!" I said surprised. 

     "I do think that they are related they both have blonde hare and blue eyes. There are so many similarities between Rialú Intinne and you. Even some with the blade surprisingly. He said the last quietly, but none of us heard it. 

     "Then how do we figure out if we are related?" Tommy asked.

     "DNA test."

     "A WHAT!?"

     "A DNA test to see if you are related."

     "I know what a DNA test is I ment how?"

     "Get a bit of blood from you and the crow to see if you are a match." 

     "Ok. When?"

     "Tomorrow at noon at the alley behind the cafe."

     "Ok. We'll be there tomorrow."

     "I'll tell them we're to be I'll be there to."

     "Ok see you there. Now bye."

     "Bye bench trio."

     "Bye!" All three of the bench trio said. Dream left and we had a normal day for the rest of the day. !