Prison Vist

TW: abuse, yelling (UPPERCASED)

     (I promise the dad is just a random OC {mean am I right} that I've made for this story to work for me)

{<->}

~°??? P.O.V.°~

{<->}

     "Not there that will make the whole building blow up Diabhal Racún! Let me do it." Nuke yelled at Racún. Racún was trying to defuse the bomb in The Big Innit Hotel. He had a angry goat hybrid yelling at him the hole time.

     "Fine you can do it! See what it feels like under pressure!" Racún yelled at Nuke. He stood up and let Nuke take his place. Nuke started to mess with the wires then a beep was heard. "Wait did you?!"

     "Yup, I diffused the bomb." Nuke was acting very proud of himself while Diabhal Racún was pouting. I was bending down next to Nuke who cheered for his achievement.

     "Since we got the bomb defused let's take it and get out of here." I stated standing up after picking up the bomb. "We need to get out before I get caught helping villains." I was one of the hero's.

     "Thank you Rós for helping us with this." Tubbo thanked me with a smile that was unkowned to me because of his mask and goggles.

     "Actually I should be thanking you because this is my job but it isn't yours. Thank you alot," I replied.

     Tommy screamed "Ender, bloody here now!" At that a green sparkle appears then disappears with Ender standing there holding his hans out and we all grab on and get teleported out in an ally way. I thanked them all and walked off. 

{<->}

~°Dream°~

{<->}

     "WHERE THE F*CK DO YOU GO ALL THE TIME!" The king screamed. He was yelling at non-other then his son, Prince Clay or also known as me, in the thrown room.

     "I TOLD YOU ALREADY I'VE BEEN IN MY ROOM ALL DAY!" I yelled. "I'M ALWAYS IN MY ROOM BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET ME HAVE ANY F*CKING PART OF MY OWN CROWNING! IT MAKES NO F*CKING SINCE!"

     "I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU SNEAK OUT OF THIS CASTLE"

     "WHEN!? WHERE'S THE PROF!?"

     "YOU ARE GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE THAT, THE KING..., I'M YOUR FATHER! ... GO TO YOUR ROOM! NOW!" My dad yelled.

     I ran to my room and slammed the door with so much frustration. 'I'm his son, why does he teat me like this!? I'm also an adult now." I sat on my bed slipping my shoes off and laying down. I slipped off to sleep in my dreams.

{<->}

     I was sitting in a black room with some purple liquid dropping from the ceiling. On my left a curtain of orange and red blocked the entrance. The strange hot liquid started to lower down eventually being able to see a man on the other side in a guard uniform. It was Sam the lead Royal guard of the king. 

     "Dream, You have a visitor," Sam said. Next to him appeared a boy that looks identical to Tommy but had scar's where they weren't supposed to be or missing. 

     "Tommy! Where are we?" I said standing up then running up to the edge as far I was allowed to.

     "Oh shut the f*ck up Dream!" Tommy spat.

     "Oh are we using are other names, Diabhal Racún?" At that Tommy looked confused and opened his mouth then shut it again.

     "Who the bloody hell is Diabhal Racún!?" Tommy yelled.

     "You, and again where are we?"

     "The prison?" Tommy looked confused completely.

     "WHY ARE WE IN F*CKING PRISON. I WAS JUST IN MY ROOM! HOW DID THEY GET ME OUT OF THE CASTLE WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT BY THE GUARDS!" I yelled. 

     "Dream what you talking about and what do you mean you were just your room?" Sam asked.

     "I don't need to answer you." I spoke.

     The room started to black out even more than before. I heard Sam yell my vigilante name and then there was silence. Now everything was black around me and nothing around me. 

{<->}

~°Sam°~

{<->}

     "Dream!" I yelled. He dropped dead asleep on the floor. "Hey, are you alright!?"

     "Dream stop bloody pretending and get up!" Tommy screamed.

     "Tommy he past out he's not acting,"

     There was a gasp from the cell. "Ouch, my f*cking head is pounding," I turned to see Dream mumbling. " Sam... What happened? Oh, hey Tommy," he rolled up and stood on his feet.

     "What the bloody hell was that!?" Tommy yelled.

     "What was what?" 

     "You said something about a castle," I stated.

     "Castle, like Erat's" he asked. 

     "Never mind," I said. "Tommy you may go in."