Hii

Heyyyy everyone, I'm writing this on the 19 November 2023! I cannot wait to write this all again, also very scared because I'm gonna miss writing my girl Jamie with my whole entire heart 💔 scared that Steve or Dustin will die because that'll break Jamie's heart

I'm also just clarifying that I do not and will not condone or support the actions of the cast member Noah Schnapp in everything this actor has been promoting. It's a gut wrenching and heartbreaking thing to see in Palestine and also to see someone who I think a lot of people admire so much saying things and commenting things like he has.

I will admit I'm not extremely educated on this subject but what I've seen of all the children loosing parents and family members and even their own lives and even I (not very into the media individual) know what is going on is wrong. Innocent blood is being spilled and I prey this bloodbath ends soon.

My heart goes out to the people who have been affected by this crisis and the people who have family living in Palestine. If you are like me and not very educated I heavily suggest you help in some way or another. I get money might be an issue but showing support and sharing the word will help.

Thank you all for listening and I hope everyone is okay mentally and physically. Thank you all for the support and love I've received since I've wrote this book. I feel so grateful for all of your funny comments that make me giggle now and then.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Websites that can be useful:

https://matwproject.org.uk/crisis-and-emergencies/palestine?gad_source=1&gclsrc=ds&gclsrc=ds

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal-v1/?gad_source=1

https://muslimcharity.org.uk/gaza/?gad_source=1

Thank you all for listening and I hope you all enjoy the book when I write it. I prey you are all safe and surrounded by joy. Please do not spread hate or unkind comments to others. Filming is starting soon xxx