CHAPTER 7

Juno

"T-the...real princess has to know" Vega was smirking at my mother as she hardly let the words out. My head was starting to hurt as the intensity of the energy roaming my body got stronger. I grabbed my head hissing at the pain I was feeling, I dropped to my knees and my mom wrapped her arms around me.

"Close your eyes and think of happy moments, sweetheart" my mom whispered, my eyes were closed shut in pain as I leaned against my mother. She was gently caressing my hair while I tried to think of what made me happy.

The sad thing is, nothing popped up.

That's when I realized I haven't done anything that made me really happy, a core memory. Sometimes, I wish I was different, maybe had more friends I could go out and make happy memories but no I decided to stay home and hide.

My body wouldn't stop aching and I was starting to give up on the happy memories when I felt a hand on my face, I opened my eyes and Vega was staring at me with a sad smile.

"Your majesty, can I have a moment with Juno?" She asked looking back at my mom, I shakily reached my hand towards Vega and I knew my mom got the hint that I wanted to stay alone with her.

Vega picked me up like I was a feather, she got inside the empty tub and I laid against her. I leaned my head back and rested it on her shoulder, her arms wrapped around my body as I cried silently. The pain was too much to handle.

"Remember when you were helping me put my shorts and I tripped" she whispered against my head, small flashed of us in the bathroom after she got out of the shower started to show in my brain. She was about to step out while wearing her shorts and she tripped.

"Or when I was sitting on the toilet while you brushed my teeth?" She continued, the pain was slowly decreasing and I started to relax little by little.

"That's it human...you're alright" she gently caressed my arms, I opened my eyes and noticed the lines were gone and there was only me and Vega in the bathroom. I felt so small in her arms and I kind of enjoyed it, I sighed in relief as the pain completely went away.

"Y-you better f-fucking explain" I mumbled as my eyes started to shut, I was too tired to move and her body was keeping me warm so I had the urge to fall asleep, and that's exactly what happened.

----

I woke in a very warm bed, I turned and stretched feeling the soft covers sighing in satisfaction. My peaceful moment was quickly disturbed when I remembered what happened in the bathroom, I sat up and ran there to check on the sink.

"Was I imagining things?" I asked myself, the sink was untouched and everything was in its place. I ran downstairs and Vega was sitting on the couch while my mom was in the kitchen.

"How is the sink not broken?" I asked confused, I swear if they were trying to play with me and tell me that all that never happened I was going to start cussing the both of them. Well, maybe just Vega because my mom will beat my ass.

"Oh Vega fixed it so you don't cut yourself by accident" my mom explained, I squinted my eyes suspiciously and went to sit next to Vega on the couch.

"I need an explanation" I folded my arms in front of me while glaring at the both of them. My mom sat in front of me and sighed.

"So, Juno. Don't panic and don't interrupt me" my mom started, I sighed nodding my head. My mother softly moved her hand in front of her and a screen like Vega had on her palm but bigger appeared. It was like watching a TV, I wonder if I can do that as well...

I saw a tall light skinned woman, might even say she was a bit white but that's not important, she was on the screen or whatever that was, she was wearing a long beige robe and a golden spikey crown. She was walking with her head high towards someone, and that someone being my mother.

They walked hand in hand until they reached a small crib, they picked inside to find a baby that looked oddly similar to me. Wait...

My mother picked the baby up while the taller woman smiled down at her and the baby she was holding.

The scene changed and now the taller woman was sitting on her throne and so was my mother while holding the baby in her hand.

A woman with dark black hard and pale skin stood in front of them, the conversation wasn't heard but I'm guessing the queen wasn't pleased because she stood up abruptly.

The pale woman, smirked and the room was surrounded with other people. The taller woman swung her arms around and the walls started to shake while the men tried to attack her, she yelled for my mother who looked terrified. My mother held tight to baby as she ran towards a room.

A few moments later, the taller woman walked in the room. My mother ran to her and wrapped her arms around her while she cried on the taller woman's shoulder.

"I'll give you time to escape Gaia" the taller woman whispered to my mother who just shook her head no while she cried harder.

"We don't have a choice darling" the taller woman picked up the baby and kissed her on the head. She took off her necklace with a small sun on it and placed it around the baby's neck.

"I'm so sorry my darling" the woman whispered in the baby's ear and kissed her small knuckles then handed her back to my mom.

My hand went to my neck and I pulled the same necklace and stared at it. My eyes were getting blurry because of the tears and I blinked twice to let them drop on my cheeks.

I looked back at the screen and the taller women helped my mom and...me, get in a rocket looking ship. My mother cried as she watched the room door busted open revealing the same pale woman with more men on her side.

"Starla!" Was the name my mother screamed as watched the men beat up the taller woman while the rocket launched itself into space.

"And that my dear is what happened" my mom was crying as well, as the screen turned off she sighed rubbed her face in frustration.

"Starla...was my...the queen and I was her heir's mother. You are the real princess Juno, that pale woman...." She started while her eyes went to Vega for a second than back at me.

"That pale woman is Valeria, Vega's mother. She overthrew Starla because she was giving her kid too much attention than her people" my mother cried out, I was sitting on the couch in silence I didn't find words to say. I didn't know what to say in the first place.

"It wasn't true..." My mother mumbled,

"She loved her people, she cared about them but Valeria planted that thought in their heads" That explains why my mom hated the fact that Vega was here, which means her arrival to this planet and "accidentally" landing in my backyard was all part of some sick plan to find my mother.

***************************************
Hello lovely people!! I hope you're doing well, here's an update for you. I hope you enjoy it!!

Muah

-S