CHAPTER 14

Vega

I woke up earlier than I thought I would, I looked at Juno's body laying next to mine. She was curled up to my side and I couldn't help the warm feeling building up in my chest.

I'm not supposed to feel this way...
I'm not supposed to be here in the first place...
It was a mistake...

My job was to help locate them, that's all I had to do. But I couldn't, I saw her and my body wanted her, I thought one day wouldn't be that bad, a day turned into a week into months.

"What have you done to me human..." I sighed rubbing my face in frustration, I have to talk to Cheryl about this. Playing with the poor human isn't entertaining to us anymore, we need to stop before it gets out of hand.

All we needed was to get their exact location and my brother will come get them. While Cheryl who's been here before me, keeping an eye on Juno to make sure her and her mom don't move out. Just watching from afar.

I looked at her exposed chest for a second before leaning down to kiss her neck softly. I gotta get out of here before she wakes up, I'll talk to Cheryl and see what we're supposed to do now.

I took a quick shower and left in a hurry towards Cheryl's place. In a blink of an eye, I was already in front of her door.

After my mother took the title, my brother and I had powers like the royals. Starla is still strongest out of all of us, but my mom's guards had made sure she's not able to use her powers by putting golden bracelets on her wrists. She's been put to sleep for years, since Gaia escaped. My mother knew starla will kill everyone if she didn't control her. So the only thing was to out her in a coma like state since we didn't know how to kill her.

"What the fuck Vega?" Cheryl said with a yawn, she pulled me by my arm and I stumbled inside her house. I sighed and laid on the couch, Cheryl had her hair up in a messy bun, she was wearing an oversized white shirt and I could see her nipples.

The plan was to toy with the princess, make her doubt both of us and then we'll both disappear like we never existed. My brother will be the one bringing her back to our planet while me and Cheryl will move on with our life but I couldn't help how I feel.

I felt her straddle my lap and lean her head on shoulder, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. Back at our planet, I only saw Cheryl, she was the one making me feel...things.

But as soon as she left, orders from my mother, I was bored so after a long while of begging my mother to let me follow her and help her with her mission, she accepted.

"You like her don't you darling?" She whispered kissing up and down my neck softly, I was rubbing her exposed thighs in a comforting way. I nodded my head and she chuckeld.

"Yeah...same" she replied, I pulled back with a confused face. She was giving me a small smile, I picked her up and sat her next to me.

"What?" I asked confused, she rolled her eyes and leaned back on the couch. I was still waiting for a reply from her, but she just sighed and closed her eyes.

"I thought you hated Juno?" I asked again, she groaned and looked at me.

"She's just... something else. I still love you Vega I swear, I just...I don't know" she finally replied shaking her head, she rubbed her face in frustration. I could tell this was eating her up from the inside as well. I've been thinking about this a lot, and I don't know what to do anymore.

How can an oblivious princess, skip over all the obvious facts that we were toying with her, even after Cheryl told her some truthful things she still didn't believe I was actually not on her side. At the end, we were the ones who fell in our own trap. Trying to play with her feelings ended up with us liking her instead. What kinda of karma is this?

"I touched her yesterday" I admitted, Cheryl's eyes widened. She sat up and waited for me to continue.

"Don't tell me you mated Vega, you're not supposed to do that. She'll be forever bound to the both us! Goddamn it Vega have you lost your mind!" She yelled, she punched my shoulder unexpectedly hard making me wince.

"I didn't fully sleep with her...Stop. Hitting. Me" I grabbed her wrists and pinned her down so she'd stop moving. Cheryl was still glaring at me.

"You know if you mated with her, and we leave she'll die!" She whispered yelled trying to get out of my grip, I rolled my eyes at her and leaned down to plant a quick kiss on her lips.

"I didn't cum in her, she on the other hand did it on my hand. So it doesn't count as mating if my..." I smirked looked down at my crotch and then back at her.

"...thing wasn't inside her. I'm not that stupid Cheryl" I mumbled against her lips, that is why I begged my mother to follow her to earth because she would've died if I didn't come to find her. Since we didn't tell my mother we mated, she'd kill me if she knew. Because she wants a woman of statue from a good family for me and not a guard family where Cheryl is from.

A sudden pain between my legs woke me up from my deep thoughts, I groaned and fell on the floor holding my dick.

"That's for sleeping with her...before me. And this..." She kicked me on my side making me wince in pain.

"... is for being a horny bastard!" She half yelled,  she scoffed and stepped over my body and went to the kitchen. I slowly got up with my hands still holding what's between my legs in pain, just when I thought Cheryl was done being upset something hit me hard on my face making me fall back again. I looked to my side to see an ice pack laying there.

"Wow thanks babe, you care for me so much" I said sarcastically, I grabbed the ice pack and stared at it. Where am I supposed to put it now, on my face or my dick.

Kids before looks I guess, I pressed it between my legs and sighed in relief.

Cheryl was back on the couch with a drink in her hand, my palm started to tingle and I knew someone was trying to contact me.  

The screen lit and my brother's face popped up, I smiled about to greet him when I saw what he was showing me. In the back of the screen I saw Juno chained to the wall, with a blindfold on her face.

"What the fuck Vigor?!" I said loudly which caught Cheryl's attention, when she looked at my screen and noticed why I was upset her eyes widened in horror.

"Hello to you too my dear sister, I guess mother has had enough of waiting and sent me to bring the princess. We're going to land in a few hours" he said turning his screen now I can fully see his face, he was smirking at me and I couldn't react some type way because he'll know I'm doubting this plan.

"Enough of your sick plays sister, mother is waiting, so you better be home soon. Oh and don't forget Gaia, Valeria would love to see her as well." He smiled, I sighed and nodded my head. I rubbed my face in frustration, just when I thought I've had enough of this he had to show up and make it worse.

"Say hi to Cheryl for me" he hangup and I just put my face in my hands, I felt Cheryl gently caress my back in a comforting way and I scoffed in frustration.

"What now?"

****************************************
Plot twist after plot twist after plot twist....I just can't get enough you know.

*Sigh*

Well, I guess this chapter has some things you weren't really expecting. So tell me what you think!

-S