CHAPTER 16

Juno

I woke up with the worst headache I've ever had, I was still dizzy from the plane ride and being knocked out. Turns out, I was kidnapped by someone who looks so similar to Vega you could mistake them for siblings. Maybe her brother that she told me about.

I looked at my surroundings and I was in a glass cell, it was a cube like room with a white bed and in the corner there was a shower and a toilet.

My wrist still had the bracelets around it, I sighed there was no point of trying to take them off they won't budge. I got closer to the glass wall and I noticed a female guard standing right outside.

"Hey! Where am I?" I asked, she gave me a side eye then turned her head away ignoring me.

"An answer would be great, thank you very much" I replied sarcastically, I took my time checking her out. She had a black body armor that looked like it was made of carbon, in her hand she held a back weapon that matched her uniform. Her face was hidden behind a mask, how did I know it was a female, well, boobs.

"Lady! I'm a little thirsty" I said knocking on the glass to catch her attention, she gave me a look again only this time she stared at me for a while before leaving.

"Hey! Where you going?!" I groaned and leaned on the wall frustrated, I just sat there and pulled my legs to my chest hiding my face in my knees. I heard a mechanic like sound like the door was opened, then footsteps, I heard the sound of a metal objet being put on the marble ground.

"Eat" she said, her voice was raspier than I thought it would be. I looked up at her and found her squatting closer to where I was. She pushed the tray of food towards me, I nodded and grabbed the drink and downed whatever liquid it had. I was so thirsty, I didn't care what it was.

She suddenly stood up startling me, she moved again to leave. I lowered my head and enjoyed the food she gave me.

I don't know how long I've been here, but I was getting bored. I went again next to the glass wall and found the same woman standing there.

"Lady guard, how long have you been standing here?" I tried to start a conversation, she didn't move or answer me she just looked straight ahead.

"I like your armour, you look like Sergeant Tamora Calhoun from Wreck it Ralph but with a mask" I said again trying to get her to talk to me because I was dying of boredom, I wonder what my mom is doing and where Vega is. Are they looking for me?

"What's that?" After a few minutes of silence I heard her raspy voice ask me curiously. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.

"I'd show you but since I have these..." I showed her the bracelets around my wrists,

"... I can't" I finished with a loud sigh. I looked away leaning again on the wall behind me. We were almost back to back with her a few steps to the right and separated by a glass wall.

"I do not look like this" she said in a monotone voice which caught my attention, I turned and found her staring at the screen in her palm. It had a 3D picture of Tamora with a small paragraph next to it that probably describes who she was. I chuckled and stood up leaning my shoulder on the wall folding my arms in front of me

"Oh yes you do, look you have the same armor just hers has red light things on it while yours is fully black" I explained pointing to the 3D character, she stared at it a little more before turning off the screen and going back to looking straight forward.

"Ugh, don't you get tired?" I asked walking to the bed and laying down, I was getting tired of just walking around the small space and the guard isn't supposed to be talking to me because it looks like it's against the rules to speak with a prisoner or whatever. So my best option is sleeping, I sighed and tried to close my eyes to get some rest.

***

I was shook from my sleep, I jumped from the bed and my instant reaction was to punch whoever was waking me up.

"Ow" she said behind her mask but didn't move, it didn't even sound like she was hurt. She just sounded like a robot. Now that we were face to face and I was very close to her, I realized how tall she was. My forehead was literally right in front of her boobs.

"Oh hello" I said still looking at her chest, I shook my head trying to focus on something else but her sexy figure. Why are all alien women attractive?

"It's time for your medical check" she said chaining my hands together, she stepped to side and bent down to chain my legs but still left room for me to be able to walk.

I followed after her staring in amazement at the technology they had, this didn't look like a prison but a super hospital. Everything was white, I saw other people in cells but they were either sitting in a corner or sleeping, and each cell had a guard in front of it.

I was escorted to a room, it had a bed in the middle with a machine on top of it. I don't know what it was but it looked like a scanner.

"Strip and lay, the doctor will be here in a moment" she said, I waited for her to leave but she just stood there like a statue. I cleared my throat trying to show her that I was uncomfortable but she didn't seem to understand. I sighed and just thought I need to get this over with as fast as possible.

I pulled my shirt off and laid it on the ground followed by my bra, I tried to hide my breasts from her because she was watching me intensely. I unbuttoned my cargo pants and pulled them off, I stayed in my boxers and just stood there awkwardly. I felt embarrassed under her stare, I just wanted to hide, her head titled to the side curiously as she watched me squirm in my spot. Stop looking at me....

"That too" she pointed to my undergarment,

"But..." I tried to argue but I was stopped by the door opening revealing a woman, she wasn't as tall as the guard, thank god because I thought everyone was a giant in this planet.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Lamin and I'll be checking on your health" she said professionally, she pointed to my underwear like the guard did and asked me to take them off. I sighed having no choice but to do as they asked, I sat on the bed hiding my private parts and just looked down ashamed.

"Please lay down" she asked softly, how was she so nice. When Vega's brother was everything but that, he pushed me around making me fall multiple times and dragged me around as soon as we landed and finished it by knocking me out, again. I remembered he hit me with a bat and put my hand on where it hurts.

The bed closed on me with a glass door catching me by surprise and I saw a straight light start to scan my whole body from head to toe, not even a minute later the glass thing opened and the guard handed me white clothes.

"Everything looks healthy, you might have a headache because of the blow to your head but overall you're fine. We do this to every prisoner to check if they have a contagious disease." She explained, turning off everything, a machine cleaned the bed where I was laying automatically right after I got up.

"We do a weekly checks, so I'll see you then" Dr. Lamin said with a smile before leaving, I stood there awkwardly staring at the guard who just had a curious look. I quickly started putting the outfit they gave me, I put the white shirt first followed by the underwear then a white prison jumpsuit.

I sighed following after the guard, these chains cackling were starting to annoy me and I just wanted to sleep again. I wish to wake up and find myself back on earth, I don't want to be a prisoner.

****************************************
Oohhh okay... interesting.

New character?

What do you think is gonna happen?

-S