CHAPTER 12

Juno

For the next days, I haven't had enough time with Vega because my mom was asking her to do some job. So Vega has been busy, and I have school, exams are nearing and I don't think I've studied at all. Not that I need to, but still, it made me nervous.

"Hey" I heard Vega say, I looked up from my phone and she was standing at the door of my room with a soft smile.

"Hi" I replied, she walked closer to my bed and sat on my side. Her hand wrapped around mine and she pulled it to her lips.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around human, your mother needed helped with something very important" She explained while she played with my fingers, it's true my mother has been spending more time in the garage with Vega than she's ever spent with me in all my 18 years of living which kind of made me very upset.

"It's alright Vega, I get it" no I dont actually get it, I wanna know what they're hiding from me and if it has anything do with Cheryl or their planet.

"I can feel your energy Juno" her hand went to my chest and rested between my boobs. I looked down at it in confusion, what was she trying to do, feel my boob? Pervert. Her arm started to show faint lines like mine, then the lines slowly appeared on her neck and face.

How is that even possible? She's not the real princess, I thought only royals have them. Is it because of her mother being the current queen? Explains how she almost has the same powers as me.

Does that mean, there's no point of her taking my powers? What if Cheryl was lying the whole time? I felt a hand touch my chin and made me look up.

"What's making you upset human?" She asked in soft voice, was Cheryl trying to make me turn on Vega and my own mother? Was that device really a tool to talk to my...mom? Was she using that weakness to manipulate me?

"Hey? What's wrong?" My vision was getting blurry with tears, I felt Vega move on the bed. Her arms pulled me on top of her lap, I laid my head on her shoulder and hid my face in her neck.

"Shhh...it's okay human" she whispered kissing my head, I could never be suitable for a queen. I am weak, anyone could easily manipulate me and take advantage of me. I am indeed vulnerable and unable to rule.

"If..if you wanna take my powers, go ahead" I mumbled through the hiccups stuck in chest, I felt her arms wrap tighter around my smaller body.

"I am weak, you would rule better. You deserve the title of heir.... not me." I gripped on her shirt tighter as my tears slide down my face like a waterfall.

"Oh my dear Juno" she whispered kissing the top of my head, she gently rocked me back and forth and I was starting to calm down.

"You're not weak. You're just...more human" I heard her say, what does she mean by that.

"You feel things more, that's the difference." She said, I looked up at her and she was already looking at me. I felt so small in her arms, she just had a sad smile on her face like she was hiding something but her eyes quickly looked away from mine and she let out a soft sigh.

"It was Cheryl, wasn't it?" She asked dryly, I sat up to get a better look at her face. I let my hand touch her cheek, she leaned on my hand with her eyes closed.

"Uhm, well...it's not like that" I said awkwardly, she gave me a questioning look like she was trying to figure out where I was going with this.

"I think she's just doing her job as well" I finally said, she raised her eyebrow at me as if she was telling to keep talking. I'm not totally sure it Cheryl is good or bad.

"In all honesty Vega, I don't trust you or Cheryl. Both of you are telling me things and I'm just here in the middle pressured to make a decision" I got off of her lap and wiped the tears from my face, I was standing right in front of her. She leaned back on her hands and stared at me standing right there.

"I understand what you mean human" she said with a smile,

"Don't you think if I wanted to take your powers, I would have. You and I are equals Juno..." She stood up, her height towering over me. She was literally looking at the top of my head, why did she have to be so tall.  

She started walking to me and with each step she took I make one backwards until there was no escape. Just my small body between her huge self and the wall.

"I don't need your powers to be queen, I had the title in my pocket back in my planet but I didn't want it. I came looking for the right heir" she leaned closer to my face and I found myself longing for her, needing to get her more pressed on me. I wanted her scent to coat me.

"I came looking for you, Juno" her lips pressed against mine roughly, I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer making the kiss go deeper.

I was kissing her breathlessly, her lips were just so soft and made me crave her more. She had this sweet taste on them that I couldn't get enough off. Her cold finger creeped under my shirt and slide up and down my side until they finally rested on my boobs. She pinched and pulled on my nipple and I let out a throaty moan at the feeling.

"I'll give you everything right in this moment Juno" she whispered desperately against my lips, my forehead was resting on her chin while I tried to catch my breath.

"Just say the words and everything I have is yours" She said breathlessly, her chest was moving up and down while she tried to control her breathing.

I opened my eyes and the lines on my arms were glowing, I looked up at her face and the lines she had were glowing as well, they were faint but I could still see them. She's never showed them whenever we were in a situation like this, so I was surprised to say the least.

"I- I want you..." I said in barely a whisper, I was avoiding her eyes at all costs. I was shy with what I just said. She wasn't even talking about this, but all I could think about is her naked body on top me.

I felt her softly kiss my neck and behind my ear, her hands were caressing my skin while her leg was pressed between my legs, the pressure on my clit wasn't helping at all. I just whimpered and moaned softly while holding on to her.

I was breathless and my body was shaking in her arms. I was turned on and my private parts were on fire, I needed her to do something about it.

"Oh Juno...what have you done to me" she whispered in my ear, before picking me up off of the floor unexpectedly. I wrapped my legs around her waist, her hands were gripping the back of my thighs tightly.

She laid me on the bed and started taking off her shirt.

Was this really happening? Was I really putting my trust in her? Was I putting my life on the line to get some dick?

**************************************
Hmmm what do you think?

Also, smut next chapter?

-S