✿Forty-three✿

Ignore the mistakes 🦋
(Edited)
___________________________

Next morning ~

Morning sun's beams, peeking through the clouds, birds sing their own beautiful melody a gentle cold breeze,golden light everywhere shining,soft wind coming through the big window,a beautiful morning bringing their new day,new beginning..

The beautiful newly wedded couple sleeping into each other embrace, looking ohh so perfect for each other.

Today is their new beginning, their new life started,and a new journey began.

Jeon taehyung open his eyes slowly when the sunlight hit his beautiful glowing face,a beautiful smile broke into his face while he looking outside of the window, from today he's Jeon, he's also a part of Jeon, he has so responsibilities ahead, he look behind towards Jungkook who's sleeping like a baby while pouting making him coo at the sight, he didn't even know when he fall asleep yesterday.

He didn't feel any stickiness, maybe the other male already cleaned him, thinking about that making him more blush.

He softly creased other hair and left peaks into others forehead, "Wake up Mr husband"... Tae softly spoke out ruffling jungkook's hair as other slowly opened his sleepy eyes.

Jungkook smiled when he saw the first thing in the morning is the most beautiful person, the love of his life,"good morning beautiful".. Jungkook mubble dreamily making tae giggle.

"Why is my baby giggling so beautifully"? Jungkook asked as tae just shook his head but hit when the other's palm reached towards his soft chest as Jungkook started to squeeze his bare chest.

Jungkook's eyes traveled over tae's body and saw many hickeys and biting buries, biting print into other buds ,the sight looking so sinful for his eyes.

"L-lets wake up now bun it's getting late".. tae said as he softly removed the hand from his chest.

Tae grabbed Jungkook's shirt and wore it while Jungkook just looking at other every movement.

He saw tae pick up their yesterday clothes and headed towards the washroom, probably for a shower and can he miss this chance? Nope not at all..

He also run behind other who didn't notice other presence, tae started to unbuttoning the shirt he's wearing but flinch when he felt presence behind him, he turns around and saw a naked Jungkook standing there and something else also standing oh so proudly making him gulp down his own saliva.

He looked up and saw other smirking at him, and still on the button that he was about to open but others started to step forward making him step backwards.

His back hit until the wall as he flinched when he felt the coldness of the wall, their body pressed with each other where tae felt something else also press against his tummy.

He bit his own lips and looked up and saw the older male already looking at him.

"K-koo". Tae said as his hand went towards jungkook's bare chest.

"Yes sweetheart"? Jungkook replied with his husky voice as he slowly brought taehyung's hand down from his chest letting other feel how hard he is now just for him.

Tae gulp down as Jungkook started to stroking his length with tae's hand, he let out a hiss when he felt pleasure hitting through his body, one hand started to unbuttoning other shirt button while other doing it's own works...

He grope tae's one of boob harshly, "look at me".. Jungkook said as tae looks up only to feel other cherry lips into his eating his lips hungrily.

He moans out when other one hand travels down to his private as one of his fingers slide inside of his entrance thrusting in and out.