Let's Start From The Beginning

June 10 1999
It was a warm Thursday afternoon, as a 10 year young Y/N is currently sitting in the back seat of his aunt and uncle's sedan currently on the way to their home

Y/U/N: How you holding up sport? (While driving quickly looks at the rearview mirror to catch a glimpse of his nephew)

Y/N: (fiddling with his fingers) I'm okay uncle Y/U/N just nervous

Y/A/N: Nervous? How come? (She turns around to see you)  You stayed with us last summer while your mom was away on a business trip. But now it's permanent your room is the exact way you left it last year.

Y/N: Yea I know I'm not worried about that, it's just what if I don't make any new friends when school starts again in august?

Y/U/N: Don't worry about that now all the kids are on summer vacation so enjoy it Y/N plus David told me this summer his kids are staying home this year for summer vacation so maybe you can become friends with them (smiling)

Y/N: You know I get nervous making new friends especially if they're girls

Y/A/N: Come on Y/N don't over think it they're really nice kids. You should talk to their youngest daughter Elizabeth she's the same age as you maybe you two can have some things in common.

Y/N: (sighs and leans his head on the window) highly doubt it auntie

30 Mins Later

Y/U/N: (he gets out of the car)Alright we're home, Y/N grab a box take up to your room and I'll help with the rest
(Y/N grabs a box that consists of his favorite comics and action figures from the trunk)
(Meanwhile a 10 year old green eyed girl sitting on the porch playing with her mom sees the young boy)

Elizabeth: Mom who's that with the Y/L/Ns

Jarnette: Oh that's Y/N their nephew Liz he's gonna live with them from now on. He stayed with them during the summer last year while you and your sisters were away at your grandparents house

Elizabeth: But why? What happened to his parents?

Jarnette: It's really not my place to say dear, but why don't you introduce yourself I have a feeling he's feeling a bit scared of this big change (smiling)

Elizabeth: (smiling brightly) okay mom! I'll be right back (quickly making her way next door)
(All while Y/N was finally able to take the box out of the trunk slowly making his way to the front door  He hears someone trying to get his attention)

Y/N: Huh? (Turns around then loses his grip of the box and falls to the ground and his stuff falls out) aww man my stuff (crouches down to grab his belongings)

Elizabeth: (rushes to help Y/N) aww I'm sorry I didn't mean to distract you like that. Here let me help you pick up (helps Y/N)

Y/N: Don't worry about it's a bit heavy for me to carry myself anyways I was loosing my grip (hasn't seen Elizabeth yet still picking up his stuff)

Elizabeth: (pickups a R2D2 action figure) hey I love Star Wars! Who's your favorite character?

Y/N: Luke obviously but there's so many other characters I love (standing up while talking finally seeing the green eyed girl for the first time and suddenly gets nervous at the sight of her) uhhh (can't figure out what to say just thinking about how cute she is) sorry hi I'm Y/N

Elizabeth: Elizabeth but everyone calls me Lizzie (she says while also getting nervous seeing the young boy)

Y/N: nice to meet you Lizzie (smiling)

A/N: this is my first ever celebrity book ever and one I've been meaning to work on for a while now. I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of it and please leave any comments and suggestions on how I can improve this story thank you guys!! Stay tuned for Chapter 2!