The New Kid On The Block

(After about a min of them staring at each other with smiles on their faces Y/N uncle calls for him)

Y/U/N: Y/N come on sport your aunt is making us some lunch (sees you and Lizzie just staring at each other with a smile) I see you've made a friend already. (Comes walking towards the two of you)

Lizzie: Hi Mr. Y/L/N I just came to say hi to Y/N and to introduce myself (smiles)

Y/U/N: Don't worry about it Liz like I was just saying Y/Ns aunt is making us some lunch you're more than welcome to join us (smiles)

Lizzie: Yea!! Sounds great let me tell my mom first then I'll be right back (she quickly runs back to her house)

Y/U/N: I see you two got along perfectly (with a teasing tone)

Y/N: (blushing) stop it uncle Y/U/N she was being nice and saying hi plus she helped me out with picking up my things that fell from the box. Plus I'm still a bit too young to talk about girls

Y/U/N: But your face says otherwise it's red as a tomato Y/N (smiling both of you enter the home) but all jokes aside I'm happy you're making friends and go wash up lunch is nearly done (Y/N runs up the stairs to the bathroom)

(Y/U/N leaves the box of Y/N stuff by the door and walks to kitchen and sees your Y/A/N)

Y/U/N: I believe our little nephew has a little crush (smiling)

Y/A/N: I take it he has met Lizzie (smiling while setting up some plates for lunch)

Y/U/N: yup, you should've seen them they just stared at each other without saying a word for a min straight I have a feeling those two are gonna be inseparable also Lizzie is gonna join us for lunch (he says as he grabs an extra plate)

(40 mins later)

Lizzie: Thank you so much for the food Mrs Y/N (takes her plate to the sink)

Y/A/N: No problem Liz you're more than welcome to come over any time as long as it's okay with your parents. (Smiling)

Y/U/N: Hey Y/N why don't your set up your Nintendo 64 in the living room so Liz and you can play

Lizzie: (gasps) you have a 64?!?!?

Y/N: (blushes) yea it was a birthday present from my mom. I have super smash bros if you want to play that.

Lizzie: Yes please!! (Saying with excitement)

Y/N: Come on then let's go grab my console from my room (running up stairs to his room while Lizzie follows behind)

Y/U/N: (smiling) I told you those two are gonna become inseparable

(Y/N and Lizzie make their way inside his bedroom. Lizzie was surprised to see all the posters of Star Wars and Pokémon on his walls)

Lizzie: I love your room Y/N especially the Star Wars posters where'd you get them?

Y/N: Oh my mom was a movie producer and she would get movie posters from the studios she worked for and since she knew i loved Star Wars she always managed to get me a few (grabbing his N64 from one of his boxes)

Lizzie: How come you have to live with your aunt and uncle? (Asking shyly)

Y/N: Uhhh (becomes really nervous at the question, but feels confident enough to tell her in the very short time they've met he feels comfortable around her) my mom passed away in a drunk driving accident last year it was during Christmas Eve she was driving home from work the drunk driver drove through a red light and hit my moms car and she passed away instantly and for my dad I've never met him he left before I was born basically my mom was also my dad (starts tearing up)

Lizzie: (was sadden by what she heard) I'm so sorry Y/N (tries to make him feel better) remember you have your aunt and uncle here and they love you so much and plus you have someone new in your life which so happens to be me (smiles)

Y/N: (wipes the tear from his cheeks) thank you Lizzie (it was at that moment both of them knew there was a bond between them that no one would break) come on let's play smash bros so I can beat you with link (teasing)

Lizzie: (laughs) oh you are not ready for these skills Y/N I've played a lot of smash bros with my siblings (making their way to the living room and like his uncle said they would become inseparable starting from that day going forward)

A/N: Chapter 2 is in the books!! Again please let me know what can I do to make this story better and any advice to improve my writing is greatly appreciated and we're gonna have time  skips different stages of their lives in the coming chapters and soon you'll met Adult Y/N group of brothers/squad mates from Task Force 141 a certain cigar smoking captain, a skull mask wearing man and a other captain rocking a mohawk stay tuned!!