Slow Dancing In The Dark

The Day of your graduation

(Y/N is currently in his room putting on his cap and gown while wearing underneath all black dress shirt black slacks and black & white chuck Taylor's.)

Y/N: (takes a deep breath talking to himself in the mirror) Its the big day man nervous? (He wasn't referring to the actual graduation ceremony but for what he has planned after, the long awaited first date between Lizzie and him) You got this it's Lizzie she's your best friend since you were 10 what could go wrong? (Hyping himself up) Let's get this done Y/N

(His uncle yelling from the first floor)

Y/U/N: Y/N!! Hurry up Lizzie is here.

Y/N: Coming! (Then talks to himself one last time) it's go time (leaves his room)

(Making his way downstairs then sees his best friend the girl next door the one he's fallen head over heels for Elizabeth Chase Olsen wearing her cap and gown and a beautiful maroon colored dress with her heels in hand)

Lizzie: (her eyes brighten up at the sight of her unofficial boyfriend Y/N) Hey Y/N (goes to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek)

Y/N: (trying to find the words to describe how beautiful she looks he simply says) You look absolutely breathtaking Liz (smiling as he wraps his arm around her waist)

(Then running out of the living room is her parents and your aunt and uncle)

Jarnette: (starts tearing) you two look so perfect, Lizzie I haven't seen you so happy before and if I'm being honest you didn't looks this happy when you were with Alex (smiling)

David: She's right babygirl you have this glow that we've never seen before until now when you two finally decided to tell each other how you guys truly feel for one another (then proceeds to take a picture of the both of you)

Lizzie: Stop it you guys you're gonna make cry and mess up my makeup (tries not to cry)

Y/A/N: Come on you two let's take some pictures then we gotta hit the road for the ceremony (waves everyone to go outside)

(An hour and a half has gone by of the ceremony the part of calling up each student to the stage has just finished. The principal is giving his final closing speech, while you and Lizzie make eye contact she blows you a kiss then the principal says)

Principal: Now without a further ado may the class of 2008 please stand (all the seniors stand up from their seats) With a great honor I would like say Congratulations you guys you've done it and now are officially HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES!

(Everyone throws their caps in the air, Y/N instantly runs to Lizzie once he sees her she jumps into his arms and he swings her around while kissing her)

Y/N: We're high school graduates babe!

Lizzie: (smiling brightly at the pet name) Babe?

Y/N: (realizing what he called her) oh I'm sorry it just came out gotta remind myself we're taking things slow (shyly says)

Lizzie: No don't be sorry I actually like the name, but in all honesty I don't want to take things slow I want you and only you Y/N no matter the distance between us through thick and thin I want to be by your side (looking into his eyes)

Y/N: Then let's pick up the pace (smiling) So Elizabeth would you like to be my girlfriend? (Holding her hands)

Lizzie: I would love to be your girlfriend Y/N (then proceeds to kiss him)

(Then suddenly Alex walks up to the couple)

Alex: Hope I'm not interrupting

Lizzie: (slowly pulls away from you) Oh hey Alex congrats graduate (holding Y/N hand)