Bravo Six Going Dark

A//N: Hey before the chapter begins I want to let my readers know that these upcoming chapters will involve gun violence, blood and gore and situations that reflect the real world so just a heads up.

Also to immerse yourself into the story more the photo above is how Y/N looks in his combat uniform now let's start the chapter

4 Years Later

(After completing the 59 day Marine Infantry training program Y/N was a natural born leader in the military and thanks to his mentor in the Marines Captain Derek 'Frost' Westbrook who taught him everything he knows today. With the amount of experience he's gotten in such a short amount of time he quickly reached the rank of Captain Himself (Side note in real life it takes longer to reach the rank of captain but for the sake of the story he reached it in record time) then soon became the leader of his own squad in American Special Forces)

London, United Kingdom April 12 2012

Y/N: Laswell what the hell are we doing here in London?

(Kate Laswell is you handled and have connections to the CIA)

Laswell: Because L/N Uncle Sam wants a part of the action on this one CIA found connections between the Suicide Bombing that happened at Piccadilly Circus and the bombing in the US embassy here in the UK. So you and your team gonna co lead an OP with the SAS lead by one Captain John Price (throws Captain Price file onto the table)

 So you and your team gonna co lead an OP with the SAS lead by one Captain John Price (throws Captain Price file onto the table)

(Y/N grabs the file and looks over it)

Laswell: John is a friend Y/N we go way back you can trust him on this one

Y/N: (closes the file and places it on the table) Alright let's get to work

Laswell: Sit tight him and his team are on the way so for now relax Y/N (smiles)

(Y/N smiles then nods leans back on his chair then pulls out a picture of him and Lizzie of when he surprised her on set of her very first movie role Martha Marcy May Marlene as he smiled at the sight of her as Laswell walks by)