Till Forever Ends

(Time skip August 15, 2004 a day before the start of Freshman year)

(The now 15 year old Y/N is currently in his room listening to Surfacing by his favorite metal band Slipknot while playing Spider-Man 2 on his ps2)

Y/N: (singing along) Fuck it all fuck this world Fuck everything that you stand for (while a 15 year old Lizzie runs up the stairs to her best friends room)

(Lizzie enters without knocking)

Lizzie: Hey Y/N (says excitingly)

Y/N: (jumps up from his seat dropping his controller) damn it Lizzie how many times do I have to say knock first (laughing while he picks up his controller)

Lizzie: ooooo shut up you idiot (throws you a pillow) you knew I was gonna come over to talk about planning our first day of High School together cause basically we our schedules are nearly identical. I told you to sign up for drama for your elective why didn't you (pouts at you)

Y/N: Cause I'm not the one who wants to become an actor when they get older Liz besides one class we don't have together isn't gonna be the end of the world ever since 5th grade we shared the exact same classes. (You see Lizzie a bit sad from what you said) how about this if I don't like shop class I'll go to the counselor office and ask them to switch me to Drama (ties to get Lizzie to smile and she gives in)

Lizzie: (smiles) pinky promise? (She hold out her pinky while doing the puppy eyes)

Y/N: Pinky Promise Liz and let's stamp it for good measure

Lizzie: (she scrunches her nose) deal Y/N and sorry for getting a bit sad from what your said. It's just you've been the only one who treats me like I'm my own individual, who sees me as Lizzie and not as the other Olsen sister (she says with a sad smile)

Y/N: We've talked about this before remember I always tell you everyone who doesn't bother to get to know you the actual you beyond being the other Olsen well tough tits for them it's their loss (smiling)

Lizzie: Yea yea I know thank you Y/N (remembers something that happened in the 6th grade) hey remember when you fought what's his face the one who was a grade older than us (remembers) Jason! That's his name, for calling me cheap a MK knock off knowing very well she's my older sister and we look so much alike (laughs at the memory)

Y/N: (laughing) How can I not, I punched him in the throat and here I go thinking I beat the guy he quickly recovers and throws me in the trash can till this very day I think he was at least 17 no way he was 13 (smiling)

Lizzie: Promise me one more thing Y/N once we start high school nothing will change between us (smiles)

Y/N: That's one promise I can keep Liz I promise during our high school years nothing will come between us best friends TILL FOREVER ENDS

Lizzie: (smiling brightly) Till forever ends (then immediately goes to hug you and you hug her back till this day you get butterflies each time she hugs you wanting to tell her how you truly feel about her but you still hesitate cause you don't want to ruin your guys friendship)

Y/N: Alright let's get to planning our first day of high school what's our first class of the day after homeroom?

Lizzie: That'll be English our classroom will be on the third floor thanks to your smartness we got PE as our last period so we won't be smelling like dirty socks all day for our other classes

(About 2 hours has gone by you two just finished talking about the plan for freshman year)

Y/A/N: (yells from the kitchen) Y/N honey come on it's time for dinner ask Lizzie if she wants to join us.

Y/N: Time for dinner wanna join us my lady??

Lizzie: stop it (she says jokingly then slaps your arm) unfortunately I can't, gonna go with my family to Olive Garden to celebrate my parents wedding anniversary (smiles softly) you can join us if you want.

Y/N: Don't worry about it Liz I'll be fine go on with your family have a terrific time (smiles while holding her hand)

Lizzie: okay I'll see you first thing tomorrow morning (smiling leaves to go home)

Y/A/N: She left already?

Y/N: Yea she has to go get ready her and her family are going out to eat to celebrate her parents anniversary (smiles)

Y/A/N: You haven't told her yet have you?

Y/N: We've talked about this auntie Y/A/N I don't want to jeopardize our friendship by telling her I like her what if she doesn't feel the same?

Y/A/N: Well (hands you a plate of lasagna) if you don't take the chance you'll live with that question what if? What if she actually felt the same but it was too late. Just want you to consider all the outcomes because me and your uncle both seen how you look at her when she isn't looking your eyes filled with love and adoration (smiling)

Y/N: Yea you're right auntie (sighs) I just need to plan a way to tell her perhaps take her out on a date

Y/A/N: We can help too (smiling)

Y/N: (smiles) Thank you auntie you know after my mom passed away you and uncle Y/U/N both took me in and took care of me as your own son so thank you (hug his aunt)

Y/A/N: I love you Y/N (hugs him back)

A/N: Two chapters in one day?!?!? Decided to spoil you guys a bit with the double upload don't we're getting to the good stuff very soon!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter stay tuned for the next one!!