f i f t e e n

×××

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝟏𝟔
Sour Grapes

×××

Taeyeon wakes up with nothing in her mind but soon, her cheeks blushes upon the episode she was in yesterday. She covers up her face, cursing herself for drowning in his drunk act.

But it's not like she hates it though.

Although it was her first kiss, but to be mad over something she has butterflies on, that's quite not it. 

Taeyeon pulls her hair up for a bun, steps into the shower for a quick one, and soon wears herself a white shirt and sweatpants. Her legs stop before the door as she closes her eyes, praying for things to goes in her way.

When Taeyeon came out of the room, nothing welcomes her except that grumpy face. He looks like he still hasn't recover from the hangover as he keeps on massaging his neck with his head down.

Even after she sat down on the table to have breakfast, he doesn't even cast a glance like he usually would.

Although it was always a disgust one.

Was it because of the bad hangover or... does he remember what happened last night? 

"How did I get home?" He suddenly utters.

Baekhyun slowly eats his food while putting his other hand over the chin, supporting his head that could possibly get smashed on the wall for its throbbing ache since he woke up.

Wish he could blame it on someone but it was him who bluffed on his drinking skills last night.

Oh, he doesn't.

Taeyeon puts her head slightly down in disappointment, grasping the cup in her hand a little harder than before.

Although she didn't expect much, but somehow the kiss was genuine to her. And she thought it could be real, even if he wasn't sober.

The way he looked at her, smiled, and gently pressed their lips together, she thought it was more than just a kiss, and that being drunk was just an excuse.

"Hey, do you listen to me?" Baekhyun harshly knocks the table a few times, irritates by the fact that she is not even listening.

"U-uh, y-yes..," Taeyeon stutters as she answers.

What were you expecting Kim Taeyeon? For a drunk man to admits everything he did yesterday as a sign of love?

This isn't a fairytale.

Whatever story she is in right now, it's bound to be a sad ending.

Seconds later, she gets up from the seat and washes the dish she hasn't even finished yet, "I'm full."

×××

Taejoon lays back down on his chair. Few seconds has elapsed and his mind travelling nowhere except from the plan they just discussed. Although this plan has stranded far from what he and Ji-Ho had planned, but nothing is much more important than her sister's safety.

Ji-Ho would surely understand.

He then sits upright before he lowers down his body to reach a small box he had locked in the safety locker.

This, what appears to be the most wanted item, places right here, in his hand.

The Red Diamond.

This entire situation could be settled down easily if he gives in the diamond, but he won't. At least, not to the Hustle. He has pride and behind him, there's a whole image that must be protected.

As he holds Taeyeon dearly with his life, that position is also equally clasps by the Blvck. 

They have been with him through ups, downs and downs. The downs when no one else could ever help and the downs Taeyeon doesn't even know about.

He struggled a lot, and they were there. It feels like more than a gang although they don't show it through warm gestures. 

Ji-Ho too.

Or as called by kids, Seung (SG). He had always wanted to win in everything he does, not a single defeat exist in his life. Taejoon's lips slightly curled upwards, remembering how fierce and tough his friend used to be.

But Ji-Ho is just like him. A fool for their sister.

From the moment they found out that Ji-Ho and Ara died in that bastard's hand, their aim has been no one except for Hustle. Although they made their move first, it won't be easy for Taejoon to back off.

He will kill them.

×××

- To be continued. -