t w e n t y - t h r e e

×××

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 24
놀이공원 (Amusement Park)

×××

"Favorite colour?"

"Black."

"Favorite flavor?"

"Grape."

"One thing you hate?"

"Cucumber."

"One thing you don't want me to know?"

"I talk in my sleep."

Baekhyun bursts into laughter as Taeyeon answers his question.

Throughout the weekend's morning, they have been taking turns asking each other questions; take a peek into each other's lives they have been missing out. From how he opens up about his family and tells about his little things, Taeyeon's heart blooms at his effort to unveil himself. 

"Don't laugh!" Taeyeon smashes her palm against his chest. "I do that sometimes, not everyday."

Baekhyun still couldn't contain his laughter, "You won't have that anymore. I would kiss every word that comes out from your mouth when you sleep."

"Will you?"

With one swift move, Baekhyun takes her lips in his, "I can do it anytime."

"Alright sir, I'm aware," Taeyeon pulls out, "Let's focus shall we?"

Baekhyun flashes a smirk, insisting on holding her close to him, "Sure, princess. Your turn."

"What's that one story you won't forget?"

"Hm..," Baekhyun folds his arms together, flashing back to things he had done in life. "I rode a roller coaster. Mind you not a regular one, but the one in Everland. I almost fainted riding that one, I swear."

To his traumatic expression, the living room rings with Taeyeon's chuckles.

"Theme parks are fun, Baekhyun. You are so boring!"

"How is killing yourself fun?"

"Well, I had fun being held captive by you," Taeyeon replies, causing Baekhyun to scrunch his eyes in glee, "That one story is different."

"Why did you rode T-express if you hate heights?"

"Because Ara told me to," Baekhyun answers. He still remembers how he acted like his ticket was missing yet Ara found out and practically dragged him to the station.

What a moment.

His blithe eyes while talking about Ara unconsciously clutches her heart. It feels like she has no right to be jealous but she can't help to think how Baekhyun must be so in love with her. There's a hidden delight when he talks about her.