•• prologue ••

As the wind blew among the town, he speed-walked along the sidewalk, trying to reach his apartment and because of himself, who left his work place a little later than usual, it was one am.

He arrived at his doorsteps, as he fiddled with his keys trying to find the correct one to his apartment.
Opening the door and walking in, he was suddenly met with a freezing atmosphere.

''must have left the window opened'' he thought out loud.

He stumbled his way to the living room, closing the windows and curtains.
After he had set the fire place, he sat on his desk chair, getting an adjustable height and position.
He then started looking around for the papers the company had sent.

"Where are they....."

...
He was then startled by something breaking in the... Sounds like it was in the kitchen.

He carefully hurried there to check on what's happening..

He stood still, at the doorway, cautiously looking for anything that had must have caused the noise and disturbance, on the ground, he noticed a plate shattered into small shards, as if someone knocked it off the counter on purpose.
Suddenly a powerful blow of cold wind was slammed into him without warning, he almost tripped and fell over.

"Something's not righ-

Sudden pain was shot right up in his shoulder, as he hissed in pain, he looked at the source of it..

"!?..

He immediately started dazing off as the last thing he saw was a bright light shining into his eyes....
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ayyy my dandelions, how's it goin so far <3

Made this quite the mystery for a beginning but it's noice, 💕
I hope you enjoy so far~