• weird •

[Previous line]

"How are we gonna stay away from that thing while it lingers continuously around the place, from my point of view, it looks like it could kill..."

                           [Chapter 9]

"Hmmm.... We'll figure it out someday, let's just complete this task so we can escape this place."

We got up and placed the blocks on table and booked out of there.
We entered a rough, dim tunnel, soft affect by the small lanterns emitting light in the atmosphere.
"This place is way too similar to a mineshaft, who ever designed this did a great job on making it realistic." Amilia interrupted.
" It's too quiet, let's hurry up, else we get a headache.." typical me demanded.
She agreed and ran, dragged me out of there by hand.
We Exited the tunnel, and emerged from a ladder, into another hall, painted in green and white.
There were three ways, amilia and i stood at the fork of the road.

"Which way?"
"This is the only closed door, might as well go to this one." She walked over to the door and gripped it's knob.
"God i hope this isn't another jumpscare.." she hoped.
She swiftly turned the doorknob and creaks were to be quietly echoed through out the hall.
"This is..."
I peaked from behind her head.
"An office?.. looks like who ever has been here has some case of ADHD or they are just straight up messy.." i snorted.
"Aw man, no blocks though.." she jokingly sobbed.
"It's fine, there are still 2 other ways to take, besides!"

"*Notification: 22 blocks were found!" Reading the message out loud made her face immediately light up with excitement.

"Okay let's go! What are we waiting for!!?" She beamed.
I quickly put my hands over her mouth, reminding her of the lurking creature.

We started walking to the Right way of the hall, entering a bewitching room.
"What... Is this..." She whispered.
"This place looks like it's part of a park lake.."
We wondered off onto different angles of the room, admiring every contingent of the place.
The bridge centered in the room, of light prismarine bricks, alongside laced with a set of 6 lanterns each edge.
The place almost looked like an actual ecosystem, which involves the vibrant grass and plants across the pathway.
At the left wall of the room, another closed door.
I walked over to amilia who was on top of the bridge, noticed that she also seemed to watch something attentively.
"What're you lookin at?" I questioned.
She looked at me then turned back to the wall she used to stare at.
"You only slowed me down.." she read the message.
"Weird... This place is weird" she shurged.