• exploring •

[Previous line]

"We kept on talking as we sprint out of the room where we are met with a beautiful place."

[Chapter 7]

We stood there a beautiful view before us, known as Hemlock woods, due to the demonstration of signs, the trees radiating of wonderland vibes, peaceful gushes of murky water can be heard from across the room, as the ongoing colourful-Ness of a generous amount of golden and red roses finish it up.
So peaceful yet it's silent is dreaded.

"This looks stunning.." one of the teens gasped.

After exploring around, we figured out that we are given boxes.
Nothing was explained to us but the fact we need to hunt 24 scattered blocks all around the facility.
Amilia insisted that it would be safer for us to be careful and stick together.
We took a deep breath and started our search.

We headed to the right door which lead us to a short hall way, i had a note book on me so i started to draw a map so we wouldn't get lost next time we come back.
There was a locker, which confused me that most about this place.

I slowly faced amilia, eyes still on the locker.
" Why are there lockers here?..."
"I don't know... Maybe it was a school or something?"
"This place is everything but a school in my opinion... Maybe a kindergarten School? Nursery?"
"Seems like it"
Silence took over for a second.

"Oh... Look at that." I walked towards an opening in the wall, big enough for a person to get in and out of easily.
She caught up and stood next to me.
Both of us bent forward, only to be met by a long ladder running up a wall, seemingly, 6 meters of height.

"Yikes" I quaked.

We both knew we weren't a fan of heights, so it's going to be a problem for both of us.

"Yeah... Let's just get down this thing so we can finish "mr. Anonymous"'s tasks" she joked out loud.

"Haha lol you also call him Mr. anonymous?" She looks at me with a shurge. Then careful gestured to follow her down the stairs.

She took one step down after another, watching her steps warely, she reached the ground lever.

It was now my turn, i did the same things but on my last step, i accidentally slipped of and fell to my butt.

"Ow that hurt, here lemme help-" she stated as she helped me up.

"You okay?" She asked.
"Yeah, i think I'm fine" i dusted my jeans of as i stood up.

"Okay let's go on and continue our task" i remarked, ignoring the pain that was currently weighing my shoulder down.

"Oh well look at that! Three blocks!"
"Wait really!?"
We both ran towards them where i collected 1 and she snatched the 2 others before they reached my grip.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Bonus doodle of how Amilia looks so y'all don't need to go too far with imagination lol, i hope you like how we are going so far, take care y'all and stick around for more :'3
Sincerely, your beloved demon cat-