• Recognized •

I left through the door and closed it behind, walking along the road side, keeping cautious of any cars passing by.
At the bus stop, i realized that the bus wasn't there so i sat on a small bench as i pull out my air pods, listening to lemon demon.
5 minutes later, you were still listening to music until you noticed the bus four meters away in the corner of your eyes.
You stood up, panicking a bit, as you shoved your phone into your bag.
Moments later you were in the bus in comfortable position, slumping over your chair as if you were melting from the heat.
You looked around, nothing much, most were sleeping and the rest were on their phones, but someone specifically caught your attention, who looked oddly recognizable, you just couldn't remember...

Then like water of a duck's back... You recognized her

"Amelia!" You whispered to her.
Her head shot up, looking around for the follower.
When she noticed you, a delightful smile was sent to you.
You waved at her peacefully, smiling back.
You noticed the way she glanced at you, she wanted to chit- chat, her face screamed it.
There was an unclaimed seat beside her, so you careful moved there.
"Heya gurl"
"Hey i miss you lots, how's it going with you and your boyfriend so far?"
"Oh, we broke up a week ago, he told us he wasn't as interested in women as he is with... You know" she cackled lightly.
"Ahhh i get it, it's okay though, you're a lovely person so you'll be able to find someone right away before valentine!" You cheered.

Amelia was a blondie, a dark shade of hazel for eyes, probably 17 by now, she had a group of friends, one of them has dated her for 1 year and 6 months, currently looking for a way to improve her situation, besides her father having issues with finding a perfect job.

You always knew you wouldn't be as great as her, especially the fact you would never find a lover or a boy atleast to ask you out for Valentines, which is in a few months.

You picked up your phone, scrolling through your play list.

.
.
.
Nothing interesting.

You logged onto TikTok, not a thing.

You closed you eyes as you have finally left your phone, in an attempt to fall asleep.

                        |\\time skipp//|
                             (⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

My ears were first to wake up to calming lambent and crackling of fire, ringing in my ear, i can, very clearly, hear my heartbeat pound into my ear.
Eh, i take my words back in, it wasn't so peaceful when i opened my eyes, fire surrounded me from every direction, noticably, we were in a forest, night looming over the sky...

OH SHIT, THE BUS IS ON IT'S SIDE !!!
''How did that happen..'' my voice was chappy and raspy, as if i hadn't drank water in 2 years.
Just as i began to think, i could feel nauseated and darkness began to take over me as i lost the hang of consciousness ...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Heya dandelions, how is life going, please forgive me my children for not uploading last week, it was a rough one ngl.
Well early update for you as an apology<3
Best to y'all 💖✨