• stop 'n shop •

"I left the shop and went to the market to buy supplies."

[Chapter 4]

I went to the supermarket and found some things that could be handy.
I bought a couple snacks, a plush and my personal supplies.
Finally after finishing i headed to the cashier, paying the price and left.
I passed by a shop, there were a bunch of employees who were dressed up as characters and kids were surrounding them.
I glanced at the scene from afar, they all were dressed up as harry potter characters, anime characters, angels, or animals, but one of them caught my attention, i couldn't tell what they were dressed up as...
Focusing back on what i was doing, i ignored this and left the mall anyway.

I took a taxi and left, atop of my steps, i ring the doorbell, my mother opened the door.

I greeted her as i sprint to my room, and put the bags down, changing my clothes.

I ran down stairs to breakfast, and boy was it delicious! Blueberry pie and milk tea .

I stares at the clock on the wall, it screamed 1:34 pm, i started munching on my breakfast.

       •Timeskip brought to you by Sophie•
                ^Until you finish eating^
                            (⁠ノ⁠≧⁠∇⁠≦⁠)⁠ノ⁠ ⁠ミ⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
I went to my room to dress up since it was time to catch the bus to the camp, while i was going to my room...

"Honey! Dress up because we are going to leave in a few minutes!" She demanded from afar.
"I was just doing so, mom!" I huffed in frustration at the pressure, shaking it off.

I wore a brown hoodie and some jeans that have flowers on them, as well as some green sneakers.

I walk down the stairs as i take my bag with me, ready to leave,...

Heya fellow people! Sorry i left this on a cliff but uh MiGHT not be able to update next Monday, since midterms exists uggh, but there is a chance i will so stay tuned y'all 👑💕