• Trauma •

[TW!! ∆]

• bodily fluids/ gore :).

[previous line]

"Don't you dare..." You warned with a slight smile."

[Chapter 18]

After a little break with the two, Aiden and you left as you were going back to the light signal, he was silent on the way back, and so were you after he caught you off guard, leaving you stunned for the time being,.

Arriving at the signal machine, you opened your bag and took one light bulb at a time, fitting it in place.

"How many have we got so far?" He looked at you curiously as you reply.

"Looks like we've... got 13! real good--"

"Very bad, that is like half of what we need." He sighed, "but the others--" "no one knows if they're even still alive."

"Aiden! What is wrong with you?" You cried in frustration as he kept cutting you off.

"Hey calm down, I'm just expecting all scenarios, just in case what ever happened would always be expected.. you know."

"But that does certainly not mean we expect the place to fall down in the blink of an eye!" You imitated, turning to look at him with confusion

You pat his head with a loud exhale "stay positive buddy, after all no one can expect everything."

He just looked at you, snickering quietly.

Small squeaks come from near by as you both turn to its direction, reminding the two of you that you must go from here.

Aiden then looks at you with a unsurprised look, "told ya', one second without me overthinking and it's over."

You both attempt to run out of the area, but the path Aiden took seemed worse than staying once the green mascot walked out of it.

Even though it is friendly with you, it is not with most others.

You must remember it is blind.

Seeing Aiden run in every direction, you panic, clutching his shirt and stopping him

"If you make any sound, we will both die..." You whispered, quietly dragging him to a second path by a river.

Your ears caught a soft whirring in the distance, getting your attention, it sounds almost like a... helicopter.

Bright yellow skin, with a metal propeller hat strapped to the top of its head.

You look up to its direction and the creature you noticed seems to notice you as well, as it starts to fly down to your location.

Aiden escapes your grip and dashes to the river bank, leaving you to deal with the mascot out of fear.

You stare up at it as you start to feel your body get a mind of its own, paralyzed with dread as you step back shakily.

The back of your foot hits a brick placed around soil to trace the bushes, causing you to slip and fall back into the tall plants.

A strong blow of air then passes nanometers before you, as the creature lands and seems to be bewildered with your sudden disappearance.

You hear it jump back to its pace of flight.

'oh shi-' you hear a loud shriek in the distance, just what your guts told you.