Chapter 1: I'm searching..

Chuuya's POV:

I was finally done with that shitty paperwork. I swear that was probably the most boring thing I had done for the past two years. I was so tired and my headache was killing me.

The clock struck 16:30 and I was free to go. I finished things up, took my hat and coat and walked out of my office. I walked down all the stairs since the elevator was broken. Just when I had reached the doors somebody called out my name. Higuchi. She was running down the stairs with an entire stack of papers in her arms.

"Huh..?" I uttered out of confusion.

With papers flying out of her arms she waved at me and kept running at me. When she reached me she was completely out of breath, probably from running down all those stairs. 

"..Ch- Chuuya.. um, I have s- something for you.." she said trying to catch her breath. She placed the stack of papers on the ground and started digging trough them. After a while she finally found the document she was looking for. She handed the paper to me and said: "Orders from the boss.". 

"...You've got to be fucking kidding me.." I muttered under my breath.

Mori had assigned me an enemy that I had to take care of. Now!? This should be illegal. I was just about to walk home, like a normal person and then the last damn minute I get slapped in the face with this

What Higuchi had given me was a report of the enemy. It was a muscular woman with long black hair, tanned skin and she was 6'0 tall.. 6'0!? Ugh. 

I glared back at Higuchi. She looked apologetically at me, wished me good luck and just left me there. 

This is so gonna suck..

.

.

.

.

.

Dazai's POV: 

I woke up. The time was exactly.. 7:30 in the morning. I didn't really get much sleep last night, I'm pretty tired. I didn't need to do anything the next hour or so anyway, so I just decided to sleep a little more.

.

.

.

When I woke up again I realized that it was now 9:30. If I didn't hurry I would be late to work. We decided to start work late today since it was Friday and yesterday was rough on the agency. Yesterday almost all of us had participated in defeating an entire horde of backwater villains, it took quite some time. 

I got up from my bed and slipped my clothes on. I decided to skip breakfast, just brush my teeth, do my hair and immediately get to work.