Chapter 2: Will you save me?

TRIGGER WARNING: MILD GORE

Dazai's POV:

17:00.

17:02.

17:20.

17:23.

17:32.

.

.

I'm here. The time is 17:36 and I've arrived. Now I just need to find that woman, get rid of her and then I can call it a day. 

I was asking around and people said that they hadn't seen her, I don't know why but they were already annoyed with the question as if I had asked it twice..

I approached an elderly man with a purple scarf and asked him, while showing him a picture. He examined the picture and looked confused.

"You know young man.. There was another person asking about this same woman just before." 

"..Wh-" I didn't get to ask who that was before a deafening sound came. I looked up and saw rocks and boulders flinging up in the distance as well as a red shine of light. My eyes widened and I quickly muttered goodbye to the man and then ran off in the direction of the fighting. 

.

.

.

Chuuya's POV:  

I had found my target. Ichika Nakano. 

"So.. you've finally decided to show yourself.." I said.

"You're Port Mafia executive, Chuuya Nakahara, right?" She said and smiled menacingly at me.

"That's me."

"Great, I was just looking for a real fight!" 

I didn't get to answer before she quickly launched at me. She threw in a punch but missed, just barely. I used my gravity power to stand on the side of a tree. 

"You're gonna have to try harder than that." I scoffed. 

She tried to grab me but didn't succeed. I broke off a boulder from the ground and used my power to make it float into the air so I could stand on it. This woman was starting to piss me off. 

She then hid herself in the trees and bushes. Damn. I wasn't used to fighting around tons of nature. Back at headquarters there was nothing but buildings and roads, not much to really hide behind.