Bonus Chapter: Alcoholic

Dazai's POV:

I was walking down the street when my phone suddenly buzzed. I fished it out of my pocket, it was a text-message from... Chuuya? I opened the message. He usually never texted me. So why now?

Slug 

Slug: Heyy dabai im boerd

Me: What?

Slug: Youer dumb 

Me: Chuuya are you okay?

Slug: NoO 

Me: Where are you?

Slug: Mmm i dont kn ow

Me: Where are you Chuuya?

Slug: In my apretment

Me: Stay where you are

I turned off my phone and quickly did a 180, rushing for Chuuya's apartment building. People sent me weird looks but I really couldn't care less right now. I just ran through the sad weather. It began to rain and I didn't have an umbrella with me. My coat got completely drenched. 

.

I looked up as Chuuya's apartment building towered over me. I hastily went inside. It was nice and warm inside the building. I hugged myself to get a bit of extra warmth. I shook my head like a dog to get rid of most of the water in my now damp hair. 

The elevator was out of order so I had to take the stairs. Good thing Chuuya only lived on third floor. Still, when I finally reached his door I felt like my lungs had been stepped on by two elephants. I was gasping for air, running up stairs is a lot harder than it looks.. 

I knocked on Chuuya's door. No answer. I knocked a bit harder. Still no answer. I tried the door handle. It worked, his door wasn't locked? I went inside and made sure to lock the door behind me. I hung my coat on the coat hanger, turned around and was immediately faced with Chuuya, himself. 

"Boo!!" I was a bit startled not gonna lie. 

"Uh- Chuuya.. what is- mpfh!" I couldn't speak more before he pulled me close to him and placed a hand over my mouth. This was getting weirder and weirder.

"SHHH! Or the detective agency will hear us.." His voice lazily trailed off. He chuckled to himself and flashed a smile. I tried to push his hand away but his grip was surprisingly strong.

I tried to protest but my voice only came out as a muffled mess. I couldn't even hear myself. I was finally able to tear his hand away from my face. 

"Chuuya, are you drunk?" I asked, concern dripping from my voice. I looked at him, his face was oddly flushed, eyes foggy and half lidded. His hair was a mess too, that's not normal either he usually cares a lot about how his hair looks. 

It took a while for him to answer but when he finally did it was just:

"Maybe." He raised his eyebrows and blinked a few more times than needed. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at me. 

"Osamu? What the hell are you doing in my home.." He blinked slowly. His eyes flashing over my features. 

"I'm getting you some water."

"Why... what!?" 

I walked over to his kitchen, opened the cabinet and took out a glass. I filled it with water, then walked back to him.

"Here, drink." I demanded.

He did as told and drank the entire glass of water and placed it on the table beside him. 

"..Ughh.. I feel a bit woozy. Who..? Dazai? What the fuck are you doing here?" He held his head in his hand.

"What the hell did you drink?" I cupped his face in both my hands. 

"Mmm.. I.. don't know.." Looks like he's sober, well that's better than nothing. He must've consumed a lot of alcohol. I wonder why?

"Chuuya, what happened?"

"Nooo..." He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. 

"Shut up. You're talking too much.." He said with a low voice, I rested my head on his and returned his embrace. 

"Chuuya.." I said in a warning tone.

"What..!?" He rapidly got himself out of our hug and was now starring at me, clearly annoyed. 

"Forget it, you're not in any shape to talk about that now. Just go to sleep." I was about to get my coat and leave before I felt something pull my arm. The force was strong and I ended up landing in the sofa with a certain someone pinning me to it. 

"Don't leave yet.. I'm not done with you." He tilted his head a bit and looked down on me. I felt as if my heart could beat out of my chest at any second. My head was spinning, thoughts circling, my eyes were darting to every point of him. What is he doing!?

He lifted my chin up and planted small, soft kisses along my jaw. Every kiss leaving a singe like he had just burned me. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise. My body remembered every place he touched. He chuckled and slipped his hands under my shirt holding around my waist. The soft fabric of his gloves brushing against my skin. I felt goosebumps forming all over. 

"Chuuya, this is- mnh~!" I couldn't finish before he pressed his body up against me and our lips met. I couldn't breathe, I didn't know what to do, my mind and heart was telling me two different things. I should push him off but I don't want to. Am I.. enjoying this?

He sneaked his tongue in and I couldn't help but choose to listen to my heart. I put my hand on his hip and pulled him even closer. I felt my body getting hot and I couldn't think straight.

I let out embarrassing noises but so did he. I could taste a bit of the alcohol he had been drinking. Wine, red-wine. A bit sweet. But most of it had been washed away by the water he had consumed earlier. And to think he's willing to do this to me while only being sober. I think I'm dreaming.

My mind went blank and I just let him to whatever he wanted. Because I knew, that right now, whatever he wanted was what I wanted. 

.

.

.