Back Alley

I was born in 1824, in Yunnan China. Shortly before my thirty first birthday, in 1855, the bubonic plague struck my hometown. Surrounded by death and disease, I was about to give up on life. That's when HE appeared, my sire William. He offered me a life free from sickness and death. After watching everyone I loved die, I accepted. Although I thought he was a complete nutcase at the time, I was tired of being alone and so I followed him. He took me to a large temple, abandoned on the outskirts of town... and bit my neck. As I felt the blood flowing from my body, along with my life, he made me drink his blood and I felt something I believe to be akin to an actual death. I woke up something no longer human, with an incredible thirst for blood. I spent nearly a century mourning the loss of my humanity and wishing he had just let me die. Then, I discovered his secret. William was the only known vampire who could survive the sun's rays. He claimed it was because he was so old, but one night, after feeding on the blood of a drunken man... he let the truth slip. The blood red ruby ring he wore on his right hand, was a magic relic. The ruby was infused with the blood of the first of our kind, he was also the first able to withstand the sun. Any vampire who wore the ring, would be immune to the sun. So, naturally... I stole it and fled.

   I'm now in America. It's been a century since I've seen William, but I know he's hunting me. I'm the child who dared betray him. I also have to be on the lookout for a faction that calls themselves God's Light. Vampire hunters, they've been hunting and killing my kind for centuries. I've roamed this earth for nearly two hundred years. I'm growing weary and bored. Maybe I'll just let God's Light kill me soon.

   I've been feeling homesick lately, so I find myself now roaming the back alley's of Chinatown. There's a commotion ahead, I don't usually interfere in human affairs, but something draws me forward.

"I said I don't do bottom. If you're not up for it, scram." A handsome young man says, running a hand through shaggy hair as he refastens his slacks. He seems to be a bartender and there's another man with him.

"You can't get me all excited and leave me like this. Are you a tease?" The second man asks, shoving the bartender against a wall and trying to rip his pants down.

   The bartender throws an impressive punch, but the other man hits him in the stomach. With the wind momentarily knocked out of him, he's spun around and pressed against the wall. His pants are yanked down as he struggles, elbowing his attacker. His head flies back and he breaks the other man's nose.

"You bitch! No one can save you now." The attacker sneers, but I've have had enough of this. I grab him by the back of the neck and pull him off the bartender.

"I believe the gentleman said no." I say, grinning at the panic in the attackers eyes as he struggles in my grip.

"Where the hell did you come from?" The attacker asks, his feet dangling in the air. To my surprise, the bartender turns and kicks the man in the balls. "Ugh! I get it, let's just forget... about this." His lips are turning blue and I realize, I may actually accidentally kill this perverted bastard.

"Go." I say, dropping him to the ground and stepping closer to the bartender. "While I'm still in a good mood." I turn and bare my fangs, grinning as he scurries off like a cockroach in the light. "You okay?" I ask, seeing the bartender's eyes roaming over me. He's so handsome and he's very aroused, trying to pull his pants back up and biting his lip. "Mmm, looks like... you might have a little trouble getting around with that." I grin, leaning in and getting his scent. He smells like sandalwood and alcohol, not a bad combination. I reach inside his opened slacks, stroking him and leaning close to his ear. "I don't mind being a bottom and it's been entirely to long since I've been this attracted to someone."

"Hmm, what are you, some erotic angel or something?" He pants in my ear, his hands moving to hold my hips.

"Trust me, I'm no angel." I whisper, licking his neck.