Proposing, a Deal

"Jesus John, you're scaring me." Beau says, looking at me. His face has gone pale and there's genuine fear in his eyes. "I've only just found you, I can't lose you to that bastard already." He frowns and pulls me close. "I haven't even made you fall in love with me yet." He tries to force a smile, before snuggling close and burying his face in my neck.

"I wouldn't say that." I whisper, holding him tight. "Beau, look at me. Sweetheart, look at me please?" I pull his chin up and my shriveled up heart nearly breaks, he's crying. "Oh Beau, sweetie, please don't cry. I want to lead him away from you at least. Next week, I have a two day job in the hills, maybe I can lure him away from my lover. I just want you to be safe Beau." His bottom lip trembles and he squeezes his eyes shut tightly for a moment. "Don't you know why yet?" He shakes his head and snuggles deeper into my embrace. "Do you really think a vampire that can go months without feeding, would fall under the thrall over a bloody lip?" He blinks up at me, resting his head on my shoulder. "I saw you injured and in danger and I lost it. Because, the man I love was hurt. Probably because of me." I whisper, realizing I brought danger to his doorstep.

"John, baby, say that again?" Beau asks, standing up straight and searching my eyes. I grab his face in both of my hands and kiss him hard.

"Beau, I love you and I'm sorry for putting you in danger. I'm so sorry." I say, my throat feeling as if it's closing. He smiles up at me, pecking at my lips.

"Forget the apologies and tell me again, that you love me, because I love you too." Beau's smile is radiant and I realize, I'd do just about anything he'd ask of me.

"Beau, sweetheart, I love you. I love you Beau." His breathing becomes heavy and he pulls me in for a kiss that takes his breath away and weakens my knees. I squeeze his ass and lift him up, he gasps and reluctantly wraps his legs around me. I grin and walk toward the supply room. "You'll need to open soon, so there's not enough time to go upstairs." We enter the storage room and I can hear his heart nearly pounding out of his chest. "Beau, I would never ask you to do something that makes you uncomfortable. You're my top, I'm your bottom, okay?" He sighs in relief. "But that doesn't mean I can't pick you up and sweep you off your feet." I sit him back on his feet and reach to open his jeans. "Right now, you need to hurry up and get inside me. Shit, you're so hard sweetheart."

"Fuck, you drive me crazy baby." Beau's licking his lips and pulling his cock from his underwear. He moans, watching me lower my jeans and underwear. "Turn around baby, we don't have much time. I'll need to change before I open the bar, but right now... I'm more focused on you opening your legs for me."

"I'm bent over and waiting. Come and get it lover, hurry." I tease, grinning over my shoulder.

   Beau grabs my ass and spreads me open with his thumbs. I feel his cock rub against my hole, but he doesn't try to enter. I whimper and thrust my hips back, hearing him growl softly. He's so damn sexy and my cock is getting painfully hard. I rub my ass against him and feel moisture from his tip. He leans over me, licking my earlobe and finally thrusting deep inside. His left hands strokes my chest, holding my shirt up as he pounds into me. I feel myself tighten around him and the feeling of him filling me completely is so incredible, I nearly cum.

"So good, Beau. Ahh, yeah give it to me!" Shit, I hear movement upstairs and know Dave is about to catch us. "Hurry Beau, fuck me harder! Hurry!" I don't care if we get caught, he feels so fucking good inside me. I could die all over again. "Yes, harder. Oh shit yeah! Beau, baby yes!" God, as soon as I said baby, I felt him swell and empty inside me. I slump against the door, but he pulls out and turns me to face him. I watch him lick his lips and he hugs me, kissing my neck. "I really do love you, sweetheart." I grin, feeling his cock twitch against my thigh. "Mmm, let's get cleaned up. You need to change and get ready to open." I feel my ass squeezed and my cheeks spread.