Hyde and Seek

I wake up to sunlight streaming through the windows and my brand new boyfriend staring at me. He's laying beside me on his side, supporting his upper body on his elbow, his chin resting in his palm. He's smiling down at me and he looks so adorable, I pull him close as I realize I still have an arm around his waist.

"Good morning sunshine." I say, because his smile is as bright and beautiful as the sun.

"Morning gorgeous." Beau leans his face close to mine. "Give me some sugar, to start my day off nice and sweet." He puckers his lips and winks, waiting for me to kiss him.

   I should make him wait, but he's just so damn sexy and adorable. I pull him into my arms, giving him a good morning kiss that makes me hard.

"Mm, if I got that much sugar every morning, I'd have diabetes." Beau grins and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Well, we can't have that. I'll try to hold back next time." I kiss him softly this time and sigh when we part. "I have a shoot this afternoon and I'll be busy starting tomorrow, for several days at least. Can I come by and hang out tonight?" I ask, for some reason I'm afraid he's about to say no.

"Of course you can. It's a Tuesday, we probably won't be to busy and I can give you more of my attention." Beau kisses me again and begins to slide down my body. "I'll give you my cell number before you go, but baby, you're so hard. Let me take care of you." He grins, sticking out that pierced tongue and licking my cock.

"Oh shit! Yu got pierced for this?" I ask, because damn those little steal balls rubbing on the sides of the underside of my cock feel incredible.

"Mn, and kissing. Makes them both feel better for my partner, right?" He grins and takes my cock into his mouth and my hips come up off the bed.

"Beau, shit! Ah, ahmazing! Hah, ah yeah." I toss my head back, feeling him spread my legs wider and my spine arches. The pleasure is almost to intense. "No, Beau stop. I'm about to cum, stop!" He yanks me back toward him, as I try to pull my hips away and I cum on a feral cry. "Yes! Shit, I'm sorry sweetie."

"I want to taste more of you. It's all mine now and I want to know just how you taste." Beau licks his lips and I swear my cock twitches again already.

   Before I know what's happening, he's up on his knees and my hips are in the air. I feel him lick my ass and oh my God, why does that feel so fucking good? I've never enjoyed that before, his piercings teases my hole and his tongue suddenly slides inside.

"Fuck, no. No Beau it's to much! I'm so... ahhh, ah." My ass is in the air, his mouth devouring me and I'm not sure how to feel about this. I'm actually embarrassed that it feels so good. I toss a pillow over my face, clutching it tightly and trying not to moan to loudly.

"John?" Beau sounds a little worried. "Do you not like it?" He asks, gently lowering me back onto the bed and crawling up my body. I can feel him laying atop me and he tugs on the pillow. "Baby, I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I didn't know it would upset you so much." He yanks the pillow down and gives me an odd look. "John?"

"I'm, embarrassed. I've never actually liked it before, but it felt... almost to good." I swear, if blood still flowed through these veins, my face would be flushed. "It's, dirty." I can't look him in the eyes. He suddenly chuckles and kisses me.

"You're to old fashioned, gramps." Beau teases, his hand slipping between my legs. I feel two fingers slide inside me and he pulls them out, bringing them to his lips and licking them. "It's not dirty baby and I really like the way you taste." He sucks his fingers and I feel him grow hard against my thigh. "What time is your shoot? I'll make sure you get there on time." He lifts my hips, pressing his cock against my hole.