New Hiccups, New Family

It's mid afternoon and Beau and I are just getting dressed. I pull on jeans and a loose sweater, my nipples are a bit sensitive from all the attention he gave them last night and the new piercings. I hear a knock on our door and glance at Beau, he's just zipping his jeans, a t-shirt draped over his shoulder. I shake my head and go to answer the door.

"Uhm, can we come in and talk?" Larry asks, both boys look a little uneasy.

"Of course. What's wrong? Are either of you in pain?" I ask, ushering them toward the island.

"No, we're okay Dad." Zach says with a soft smile. "Uh, Larry saw a strange man in hall last night." He sighs and gives Larry a helpless look.

"Well, is everything okay between you and Dad?" Larry asks fidgeting and jolting as Beau puts an arm around each boy.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Beau asks, looking at me confused. "Baby, were you mad at me? What did you tell the boys?" He pouts and I can't hide my laughter.

"You do know your Dad was here too, right?" I ask and watch the boys both go wide eyed.

"Then, it was... a three..." Zach clears his throat, his face turning bright red.

"No. No one cheated and that man wasn't here for anything, indecent." I shake my head grinning. Now they look more confused than upset. "He's a professional body piercer." I raise my brows, watching Larry blush and Zach scan my face.

"Did you get something?" Zach asks, totally not believing it. He glances at Beau, studying him. "Which of you got pierced then?"

"Well, we both did." I say, beginning to lift my sweater. Beau groans and I give him a wink. "They'll likely see mine at some point anyway sweetheart." He grunts and nods, licking his lips as my nipples are exposed.

"Oh my gosh! Dad!" Zach blushes and covers his face, Larry chuckling softly and smiling at Beau.

"If that embarrasses you, you definitely don't want to see mine." Beau grins and raises his brows at me suggestively.

"If you're curious, Google Prince Albert piercings." I laugh, pouring juice for the boys and Beau. "Just brace yourself, it's definitely an erotic adult type thing."

"Oh my gosh, I do NOT need to know!" Zach takes a big drink of his juice and looks at me thoughtfully. "But who's Prince Albert?" He bursts into laughter.

"He was Queen Victoria's husband and, as was common amongst royalty, her cousin." I roll my eyes and clear my throat. "Well, there are rumors that he was... so, well endowed that he had to wear a ring around his... member, to pull it aside and avoid unsightly bulging in the royal court. So, that's probably why this particular piercing bares his name." I laugh, watching both boys blush and Beau smirk. "And now, you unfortunately have an idea of your Dad's latest piercing."

"Wow. To think, I was nervous about asking to get a brow piercing." Zach mumbles and Larry looks at him in shock. "What? You know I've been wanting my ears and brow pierced, but it wasn't allowed before." God's Light is rather stuffy about body adornment.

"True. I know you've mentioned it, I just didn't think you were that serious." Larry sits up a bit straighter and nods to himself. "We're making good money now, thanks to Dad. I'll take you to get your ears and brow pierced. I wasn't able to get you a birthday gift this year." He frowns, but Zach beams excitedly.

"Seriously? You'll actually let me?" Zach asks, studying his brother.

"Zach, you're an adult now. You don't need permission." Larry says, chuckling and ruffling his brother's hair.

"Ji's shop is only a couple blocks away. I can call him and see when he can fit you in?" I offer, grinning at Zach's excitement. This is the type of thing they should be worrying about at their age. "Let's have lunch together and I'll give him a call."