Inner Strength

It's early afternoon and I wake to the scent of scrambled eggs and sausages. I rise from the bed, looking around the floor for my underwear and hear Beau chuckling in the doorway. I straighten and shake my head. He's twirling my underwear around his finger with a huge grin.

"Hey there handsome. Looking for these?" Beau teases, bursting into laughter as I pout at him and hurry over. I grab his wrist and pull him hard against my naked body, snatching my underwear and a kiss. "Mmm, you don't play fair baby." He breathes, fondling my ass and kissing my neck. "Breakfast will get cold at this rate. Ugh. Let's go eat." He kisses my forehead and pulls back biting his lip. "We'll need the energy for training." I shimmy into my underwear and give him a wink.

"Alright, baby." I tease, nipping at his earlobe and chuckling at the groan he gives me. "Put your all into training and I'll reward you later."

"Oh shit. Like I'll be able to focus now!" Beau grumbles and follows me to the table. "At least we agreed to keep the before opening the bar training schedule. But I think we'll stick to closing early, for now." He groans again, taking his seat.

                                                                    *   *   *

   As we pull the mini van into the parking lot of the underground fight club, I notice a large van with tinted windows as well as a bus. It's clear the van is Marcus and his crew. I guess Beth has found more volunteers than I anticipated in God's Light. I get out of the mini van, cocking my head to gaze at the bus. Zach and Larry step up, flanking me in an oddly protective stance as the bus door opens and people begin filing out. I glance over to see Beau grinning and heading to unlock the door.

"Boys, are you going to be okay with this?" I ask, placing an arm around each young man's shoulders.

"Mn." Zach takes a deep breath, watching the God's Light members finish exiting the bus. I hear him sigh in relief.

"Son, do you really think I'd let that asshole near you?" I ask, ruffling Zach's hair and shaking my head. "Beth promised he'd be punished. Relax."

"Thanks." Zach says, looking down at his feet. I hear him whisper. "Thank you, Dad."

"My pleasure. No one better mess with my sons'." I give him a kiss on the cheek and wink at Larry, but I hear Beau clear his throat and I look up chuckling. "I think your other Dad is getting jealous boys, let's head inside." They both laugh softly as we approach the entrance and I kiss Beau. "Jealous of our children lover?" I ask grinning.

"Ugh. How can I admit it when you put it that way?" Beau complains, giving a smirk and pulling me close. "Stop teasing us baby."

"Alright, for now." I kiss his nose and turn back, seeing the van doors open and Marcus and his crew hurriedly heading our way. "Let's get everyone in safely." After we all file in, I notice Marcus looking Zach and Larry over curiously. "Is there a problem?" I ask, standing in front of the boys.

"No, not really." Marcus grins. "I got your text about the people from God's Light." He glances over at nearly two dozen men from God's Light. "But these two? Don't they work for you? Aren't you asking to much of your employees?" He winks at me, but Zach moves in front of me and crosses his arms over his chest.

"We want to protect our family." Zach says, Larry nodding and stepping up beside him. Neither notice the God's Light members watching in awe. "John and Beau, they've accepted us completely and... they're all the family we have left." He clears his throat and shoots a grin over his shoulder at me. I smile back warmly, proud these boys want to protect Beau and I. "John is like a father to us, always worrying over us." He cocks his head, smirking at Beau. "I guess that makes Beau our second Dad, not just our boss. Anyway, we're here to learn to how to help protect what's important to us." Beau blushes and squeezes my hand, giving Zach a pat on his shoulder and ruffling his hair. He gives Larry a wink and a grin.