Chapter 3

Louis looked over at his young slave as he tried to calm his nerves down. This wasn’t going to be Louis’ first time but for some reason he was much more nervous now than he had ever been with another boy before. Maybe it was because Harry was, for the most part, an unknown to Louis. He wasn’t sure what the boy expected and if he was going to be able to fulfill all of his duties as his master.

“Harry,” Louis said, getting the younger boy’s attention. “Just what have they taught you at the agency? I’d like to know what I’m dealing with here.”

The curly-haired boy sat up on his knees and faced his master before he began. “Well,” he started. “They touch us everything they think that our future master might want of us.”

“What do you mean?” Louis asked him.

Harry cleared his throat and brought his hands behind his back. “We’d go through different areas of training for a week or two at a time, sir,” he continued.  “They taught us how to control every one of our bodily functions in case it is what you desired. Then of course we learned all of the mechanics of every kind of sexual encounter you could ask for, including bondage, breath play…”

Louis couldn’t really focus much after that even though Harry’s lips kept moving. The idea of Harry bound to his bed made his mouth water and his pupils dilate. He couldn’t wait any longer for this. He needed Harry and he needed him now.

“Harry,” Louis said, his voice thick with arousal from the wicked thoughts going through his head. “I want you to undress me and then we’re going to have some fun with you showing me all of the things you know.”

Harry’s eyes went wide  and he nodded his head enthusiastically. “Yes, master,” he said as his arms shot to begin working on the button of Louis’ trousers. The older boy’s cock was hard and straining against the material of his briefs, needing to get free. Fortunately, Harry had quick and nimble fingers and was able to free Louis from his trousers and briefs in no time and quickly began working on the buttons of Louis’ shirt.

Once Louis was completely exposed to the other boy, Harry took a moment to take the sight of his master’s nude body. Louis wasn’t exceptionally bulky in the muscle department but he definitely had defined pecks, abs and strong arms that looked like he could hold Harry down easily.

“Good,” Louis said, stroking Harry’s hair. “Now, show me how talented your pretty mouth is.”

Without a question, Harry began to lower himself and to much of his confusion, Louis stopped him. “Not so fast,” Louis said as he guided Harry back into an upright position.  “We’re in no rush. I want to see how talented your mouth is in a different way first.” Before Harry could question his master’s meaning, Louis brought his lips to the younger boy’s for the first time ever.

Harry’s lips were soft, yet firm, and slotted perfectly against Louis’. Both boys moaned into the kiss. Louis’ hand went to the back of Harry’s neck and pulled him in closer. Harry tasted just as good as he smelled, if not better. He was absolutely intoxicating and Louis was so glad he never had to share this boy with anyone else. Harry was all his.

His head began to spin as he got more and more lost into Harry and he had to separate himself. Louis’ breath was harsh and uneven as he pulled away from the other boy who let out a whine at the loss of his master’s lips. “Don’t worry, kitten,” Louis said with a deep chuckle. “That was only the beginning. Now it’s time we start to real fun. Get to it.”

Louis laid back on his bed, his cock throbbing against his belly just begging to be touched. Harry wasted no time and was quickly between his master’s legs. He placed a small kiss on the very tip of Louis’ leaking cock, smearing precum across the slave’s pink lips. He gave the flushed tip a few teasing kitten licks across the top before finally taking all of his master’s length into his mouth.