Chapter 7

The next few days went by too quickly in Louis’ taste. He and Harry spent most of their time wrapped up in each other and only breaking away when they got hungry and had to take care of a bodily function. While he enjoyed every second he had with his slave, the knowledge of the Malik’s party clouded his thoughts. He really was dreading having to see Zayn with Harry around. Who knew what the other boy would say to him to put Louis in a bad light or to make him doubt their connection.

 On the day of the party, Louis got dressed in his suit while Harry lounged around in nothing other than his collar. “What are you going to have my wear tonight for the party, master?” Harry asked, looking at Louis with a smile on his face.

 Louis couldn’t help but smile back as he walked over to the dresser and opened up Harry’s first drawer. “Let’s see,” he said as he looked through the articles of clothing. Even though it would be acceptable, Louis didn’t want Harry to go completely nude. Not while Zayn Malik was around. He wanted him covered up at least a little bit. He pulled out a black mesh tank-top and a red thong that covered all that Louis wanted to have covered. “I think this will do.”

 Harry nodded his head and took the items from his master and started to get dressed. For whatever reason, Harry could tell that his master was nervous about going to this party. He first noticed it when he had first told him about it a few days ago but didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to do anything that could upset his master. He just hoped he would be okay during this party.

 The two boys met the rest of the Tomlinson family downstairs by the door while Louis’ mother finished putting the younger children in their coats. When the girls turned to see Harry standing there in hardly anything at all, they all turned to each other and giggled making Harry blush slightly. “Don’t worry about them,” Louis whispered in his slaves ear. “You look absolutely stunning and everyone at this party will be jealous of me.”

 Harry’s cheeks flushed and reached to grab his master’s wrist. The group then went outside where Harry noticed that their usual car was replaced with a stretch limo. Harry’s eyes widened in surprised which only made Louis chuckle beside him. “We know how to make an entrance,” Louis whispered as the family all climbed into the car. During the car ride, Harry noticed Louis’ younger sisters looking at him from time to time which made his entire face turn red. He wondered if this was how he was going to react the entire night but he sure hoped not.

 They arrived at the party after only a twenty minute ride. Harry climbed out after Louis, still clinging to his arm. “Do I look alright, master?” he asked. He wanted to look his absolute best in front of his master’s friends. He didn’t want him to be embarrassed by him. He wanted his master to show him off and be proud that he was his slave.

 Louis smiled and kissed Harry softly on the lips. “Of course you look, alright, Harry,” he said, running his fingers through Harry’s curls. “Don’t ever doubt yourself. I can promise that everyone’s eyes are going to be on you tonight even though there will be other bed slaves here, probably some who are wearing even less than you are right now.”

 Harry nodded his head and kept his hold on his master’s arm as they turned to join the rest of the family in the Malik home. This home was very nice, just like the Tomlinson’s, but the décor was not as puts together, at least that’s what Harry thought but he didn’t have much to go off of.

 A house slave appeared to take their coats and another showed them to where the party was. When they entered the room, the party seemed to be in full swing. There were people everywhere,  all gathered in clusters throughout the large room. Louis was right; there were other slaves here in all different states of dress. There were some just standing by their masters while others were fulfilling their duties as slaves and serving their masters right in the crowded room!