Chapter 6

The two boys didn’t waist any time making their way to Louis’ room. Louis had made sure to grab the bags from their last purchases himself so he wouldn’t have to waste any time waiting for one of the slaves bringing them up. He wanted Harry and he wanted him now. He also made sure to tell the driver to have Niall bring the bags up when he called for them and not a moment sooner. There was no way Niall was going to interrupt them this time.

Louis locked the door behind them before walking straight towards the bed where he dumped all of the new items out so he could make a selection.  He was definitely happy with his purchases and he couldn’t wait to try each item on his beautiful slave but he decided he should probably start off more mild.

“Get undressed,” Louis said without turning to Harry. He heard clothes falling to the ground from behind him as he picked up the first item. It was a black vibrator that was roughly seven inches in length. It wasn’t as long as Louis himself was but it definitely had a bigger girth so he was excited to see it stretched inside of his slave.

He could feel Harry’s presence behind him so he turned around  and kissed the boy on the forehead. “Go lay on your back, spread eagle.”

Louis saw the small shiver that went through Harry’s body as he murmured a ‘yes sir’ and went to the bed. Louis started to put away all of the items he didn’t need back into the bags so the bed was clear for Harry. “We’re in for a fun day, Hazza,” he said with a chuckle. One of items that were left on the bed were a pair of padded handcuffs. Harry’s breath caught in his throat at the sight of the cuffs and his cock twitched against his stomach. Louis secured both of Harry’s wrists in the cuffs and attached him to the bars of his headboard.

 “Beautiful,” Louis said as he admired his work. The second item he grabbed from his dresser drawer; a simple blue polyester scarf  that he used to tie around Harry’s eyes so he couldn’t see a thing. He grabbed the lube from it’s spot on the nightstand and crawled onto the bed, straddling Harry’s waist. “How are you doing Haz?”

 Harry wouldn’t lie, he actually liked the feeling of being tied up with no way of knowing what was going on to him. He wanted his master to know that he had absolute trust in him and that he would take care of him. “I’m doing fine, sir,” he said with a smile on his face.

Suddenly Harry felt a cold, wet finger pressing against his entrance, causing him to gasp. Since yesterday was mostly spent with Louis’ family, they hadn’t been able to enjoy actual, penetrative sex and Harry had missed the feeling of being filled, especially by anything that belonged to his master.

The finger slipped into his waiting hole, stretching him slightly. The second finger brought a more prominent burn to spread across Harry’s ass and cause the boy to moan softly. The third finger left an even deeper burn that spread up Harry’s spine and he couldn’t help but rock his hips back against his master’s hand.

 “So greedy,” Louis said with a chuckle. “Just can’t wait to get that pretty ass of yours fucked but we have a long while before I’ll even consider that.”

 Harry whined at the thought. He wanted his master to fuck him now. It had been only a day since he officially lost his virginity and already he felt like he needed his master again and again.

Sooner than he’d like, Louis’ fingers slipped from inside of Harry causing the boy to whimper at the lost. Louis didn’t leave Harry empty for long, however. Almost immediately after his fingers were out, Louis started to press the blunt head of the vibrator into Harry’s open hole. The younger boy’s body arched off the bed as the intruding object slipped inside him. “Oh!” he called out before biting down on his lower lip. It obviously wasn’t his master’s cock like he had been hoping but it was definitely no an unwelcomed feeling.