Chapter 5

Everything italicized is a flashback. Enjoy!

Christmas went on without a hitch. The boys were woken by the persistent knocking of Louis’ younger siblings on the door over their excitement that Santa had indeed come. They spent their morning sitting around the large, beautifully decorated Christmas tree with Louis’ family all opening their presents, Harry nuzzling against Louis’ side the entire time.

The rest of the day was spent just relaxing around the Tomlinson home, Harry and Louis only sneaking off twice so Harry could give his master a blowjob.

“We should probably have an early night,” Louis said as he stroked his slave’s hair. “We need to get to the shops early before all of the vultures set in for the after Christmas sales. We need to get you a collar and a few other things as well.”

Harry’s eyes lit up at the mentioning of the collar. If it was one thing that he learned at his time at the agency, it was that the biggest honor any slave could have was getting a collar from their master. Collars were usually only given to bed slaves but many house slaves secretly longed for one as well. It was a huge status symbol and Harry couldn’t wait to feel the weight of it around his neck as a constant reminder of belonging to his master. “Okay, sir,” he said with an eager grin.

The two of them fell asleep easily that night with Harry safely tucked away in Louis’ arms. When they awoke, Louis greeted Harry with a soft peck to his lips before forcing himself to pull away. “As much as I’d like to let you blow me or pound you into the mattress, I was stupid enough to make reservations at the jewelry store at ten for a private showing of collars so we really do need to get up.”

Harry chuckled and nuzzled his nose against his master’s cheek. “It’s okay, sir,” he said. “We’ll have plenty of time tonight, I’m sure and I can show you how grateful I am for the collar.”

Louis let out a small groan that was a mix of arousal and annoyance that they wouldn’t have time for Harry to please him this morning. He forced himself out of bed and went straight to his wardrobe to pick out an outfit for the two of them. “It snowed last night so you’ll have to wear actual clothes today,” Louis explained as he came back with two pair of slacks and two jumpers. “The pants may be a bit small on you but we’ll pick up some clothes of your own while we’re out so we have them if we need them.”

They each got dressed, trying to keep their eyes off of each other so they weren’t tempted to try anything. Louis gave Harry one of his spare peacoats and a scarf before they went outside and got into the car. The drive to the jewelry shop was short and Harry spent the entire time in the backseat cuddled close to his master. They didn’t separate until the driver pulled up to the entrance and opened the door for them.

They walked in and Harry couldn’t believe his eyes. The shop was much bigger than he imagined; two levels with numerous cases of beautiful, expensive jewelry inside. He couldn’t even imagine how much money his master and his family had to have in order to afford something at a place like this.

“Ah! Mister Tomlinson,” a voice came from the back of the store. “We were expecting you.  We have the back showcase ready for you and your slave to got through. I’m sure you’ll be satisfied with the collars we have chosen for you.”

“Yes, well, I’m hoping you’re right,” Louis said with a smirk on his face.

The man brought them to a locked door. The man slid a card through a slot and entered a code before it popped open to reveal a smaller version of the main showroom. There were only four class cases, each with a small selection of collars laid out on plush, satin pillows.

Louis started at the first case and turned his nose up in distaste. It’s not that these collars were bad but many of them were either too plain or too effeminate for Harry. He was about to get frustrated when at the very last case he finally saw it. It was absolutely perfect. It was a black titanium chain and in-between each link was an emerald which Louis knew would match perfectly with Harry’s eyes. “What do you think of that one?” he asked Harry, directing to the chain.