Chapter 8

Unfortunately for the two of them, the end of Louis’ break crept up on them far too soon and they would have to face their first time without each other for more than a few minutes. Louis didn’t have anything to worry about, per say. It’s not like Harry was going to vanish while he was at school. He was going to be safely kept in his own room but he really had grown attached to the boy over the past week and a half.

The one good thing about now having to go to school was that they could now give Harry a proper schedule. Louis felt bad that he hadn’t set one yet since he knew that to most slaves, especially born slaves like Harry, having a set schedule was very important to them. Their days were mostly filled with lounging around and fooling around whenever Louis felt like it and that wasn’t right. Louis needed to be a better master for Harry; the master he deserved.

 They were laying in bed the night before when Louis finally brought it up. “Harry?” he asked as his fingers stroked through his curls.

 “Yes, sir?” he asked from his spot snuggled up into Louis’ side.

 “We need to talk about putting you on a schedule and the rules while I’m away,” he continued.

 This definitely got Harry’s attention. The boy sat up more and looked up at his master with hopeful eyes. He had been hoping they were going to talk about this soon. Of course he loved whenever his master just took him whenever he wanted, but he didn’t feel like he was doing enough as a slave. He wanted to be everything for his master. “Yes, sir,” he said. “I’d like that.”

 Louis smiled and kissed the corner of his slave’s mouth. “I typically wake up on school days at 6:00am so I have time to shower and eat breakfast which Niall always brings up at 6:30 and that will continue tomorrow but of course we need to add you to that to the routine, won’t we, love?” he said with a cheeky smile before continuing. “I want you to wake me up every morning with your pretty lips wrapped around my length. I think that’s a pretty good way to start the day.”

 Harry nodded his head in agreement. 6am was when they usually made them get up at the agency so this was hardly a big adjustment. Even if it was, he would still do anything to please his master. “Of course, sir,” he said from his spot attached to his side.

 “I leave for school around 7:15 and after that you’re allowed to do pretty much anything you want while I’m gone in the walls of my room. Anything that’s mine you’re allowed to play with or do whatever with. I’ll be sending Niall in at noon for your lunch and you’re more than welcome to talk to him. I’m sure he’d enjoy bugging someone new for a change.” Louis laughed softly. “I typically get home at 3:30 and want you waiting for me at the bottom of the bed on your knees with your hands behind your back.”

 Harry shuddered softly and nuzzled his face against Louis’ side. He really liked this new schedule so far. He was excited to be able to please his master. “Of course, master.”

 Louis grinned and stroked Harry’s cheek softly. “Such a good boy,” he said affectionately.  “If you fail to be in place on time you will be punished how I see fit. When I finish with you, it will be much like it has been this break. No real schedule until before we finally go to bed where I plan on tiring you out.”

Harry whimpered softly beside Louis and the older boy could feel his hardening length poking against his side which made he chuckle. “No more tonight, Harry,” he said softly. “Save that for tomorrow and I’ll take good care of you.”

 The younger boy nodded his head and tried to reposition himself so he wasn’t rubbing against his master’s warm body.

 “Let’s go to bed so you can get plenty of sleep before your first day of your new schedule.” Louis kissed the top of Harry’s curls and pulled the duvet over both of them. “Night, Hazza.”