Winter love 💖 Cesar x reader

Y/N = your name

-WARNING: slight cussing

It has been 3 years since you moved to Mandela County and it has been so far so good, there were some alterantes here and there but nothing worse. Today was pretty cold, you were in your living room watch some cartoons on TV, when you got a text from your phone, it was from Cesar.

-Salad Man:
Hey (Y/N) wanna come to my place so we can watch some movies?

-Food lover:
You sure? It is pretty cold outside.

-Salad Man:
Nah you will be fine...i can drive you there if you want.

You weren't sure if you should say yes but what could a drive do to you,so you said sure

-Food lover:
Yeah sure.

-Salad Man:
Great! I will pick you up at 8:30, how does that sound?

You thought for a moment, you had enough time to take a shower and dress yourself with winter clothing.

-Food lover:
Sure!

-Salad Man:
Great! See ya there

You had to admit you had a crush on him...i mean you had a thing for people with good styel and who were gentelmen.Of course you would fall for him. Who wouldn't? ( Insert 4th wall break ).

So you went into the shower and took a good bath.When you came out of the bathroom it was 7:54.

"F#ck. I should hurry."

You thought as you went into your room to find some winter clothing

( insert winter clothing )

By the time you were done you had some time to brush your hair. So you did that got your boots on and headed outside.

When you got outside you saw a car parked near your house. The car window opened and you saw your favorite Hispanic man Cesar.

"Hello (Y/N) nice seeing you again!"

Cesar said in a suspiciously happy tone.

"Hey Cesar! Yeah long time no see how are you?"

You asked, getting in his car.

"Pretty good now that you are here~"

You slightly blushed. You knew Cesar was a flurty man but still you couldn't help but blush.

Cesar seemed that he noticed you blush as he softly chuckeld. He loved seeing you flustered.

You drove to his place wich was suprisingly far away. As you entered his house you got your boots of your feet and said a quick hello and good afternoon to his mother Ah yes a mommies boy.

You went into the living room and got some popcorn and some DVDs for the movie night.

You choose a movie ( insert ROMANTIC movie ) and it was romancit how convenient.

Not even half of the movie later you have been noticing that Cesar has been look at you a lot. Every time you looked back at him he looked away, you were getting a weird feeling but you brushed it off and continued to watch the movie.

Some time later...😌👍

You were at a kissing secen so you both looked away and started laughing like kids.Suddenly Cesar stoped the movie and looked at you he was about to say something.

Cesar POV:

"Sh!t, welp it is the perfect time and i have been waiting for TOO DAMN LONG."

(Y/N) POV:

I looked at Cesar confused why he stoped the movie, he turned around looked at me and opened his mouth.

"(Y/N) i have something VERY importand to talk about."

Cesar said i could see he seemed nervos, so i put my worried face because i was scared of what he was going to say next.

"We have known eachother for what 2 years correct?"

I nodded

"Right... we were so close friends, but i want this to be more."

I knew what he was talking about but i just wanted to hear him say it loud and clear so i asked. "What do you mean?"

Cesar looked at a loss for words. It was hard for him to find the right way to say it.

"I love you. I always did. It is just i want our friendship to be more.A-and its okay if y-you dont feel the same i could understand tha-"

I cut him of by placing my lips onto his.

He was suprised but kissed back.

When we puled back i was a blushing mess.

He chuckeld softly and hugged me.

"I love you too Cesar and i always will."

_________________________________________

Dang my first chapter anyways hope you enjoyed it bye~😘💅

Word count:750