| Bad hair day | Preacher x reader 💖

Request: i forgot their username 🥲

Anyways bc i forgot everything i will use they/them

Warning!:

None just preacher :D

Anyways lets start this one-shot i forgot about.

_________________________________________

~[Y/ns pov]~

As i woke up i got out of bed to go to the bathroom.

As i entered the bathroom i looked in the mirror to only be met by a disaster of my hair.

"Why does it look like a bush???" I said confused.

"Whatever i have to take a shower anyway i think i sweated a little when i was asleep." I said as i got the clothes for then i am done with showering, undressed and took a much needed shower.

~[TiMe SkIp]~

As i was getting out of the shower and carefulling dressing up so i don't soak the clothing in water i started to dry my hair.

20 mins later.

It did not dry up...

30 mins later.

It is still soaking wet.

At this point i was ready to yeet the hair dryer out of the window but i was stoped by a hand on my shoulder.

"WHO THE HELL- oh its you preacher... you scared me." I said as i stoped myself from hitting her in the face by the hair dryer.

"It seems you are having a bad time with your hair angel. May i help?" Preacher asked as she grabbed the hair dryer out of my hands.

"Yeah i do." I said as i sat on the chair so i can let preacher do my hair.

~[TiMe SkIp]~

As she was done with her work she grabbed a mirror to show me what she has done with my hair.

( okay i went a bit over bored but you can choose bc i got too many pics ;-; )