| You stole their food | 💚

Just know that at the time of writing this its 3am. So you know who to blame if this chapter sucks.

Anyways i chose this topic cuz my sibling keeps stealing mine and that gave me an idea.

Warning!:

-swearing
-my bad grammar 😨

_____________________________________________

Mark:

-Will be pretty pissed of. Ofcourse he would be. How dare you steal the last pizza beagle?

-Will likely get over it pretty quickly and just forgive you anyway.

Cesar:

-He is going to be annoyed beyond the level he should be. Will likely stay mad at you for the whole day.

Adam:

-He stole your food first. So this is kinda like pay-back.

Jonah:

-Will not be mad at you whatsoever. Hell, you might have been hungry and didnt found anything apealing until you found his food.

Evelin:

-Will probably give you more food if you are still hungry, but she will be slightly pissed of, just a tiny bit annoyed.

Thatcher:

-If you even f#cking dared to steal his food, you better be ready for scolwing. Bros a police officer. What else do expect? 🤨

Dave:

-He would do same as Cesar. But put that on times 100, put that in a blender and drink it like a smoothie.

Alt! Cesar:

-you are gonna get f#cking slapped. Be happy he didnt snap your neck. 😒

Gabriel:

-Same with Dave, but he exploded it. Made a new one. Exploded that one. Made a new one again, put that on times 1000. Placed it in a baking pan, put it in an oven. And cooked it.

N:

-Will be pretty pissed of at you. Probably glaring at you for the rest of the day.

Six:

-same as N (sorry but im sleepy and i donno what to write.)

Toonbriel:

-Will go on grandma mode and give you more food. He just cares about you. A lot.

_____________________________________________

Sorry if this is sh!tty. But i hope you enjoyed it. And as always. I hope yall ate something and drank some water, bye.

Word count: 333