| It's Christmas! | Gabriel x reader 💖

You bet i will make a one-shot for every god damn celebracion there is...or the once i know of....(might add one for pride day or smt idk )

Also Y/n shall use they / them bc even if you are any other gender you can still imagen yourself without the.. you know

Y/n = your name
F/c = favourite color
F/d = favourite drink

Warning:
-slight cussing
-my bad grammar

Anyways lets start this cringy-@ss one-shot.

_________________________________________

~[3th person PoV]~

As winter came closer people started decorating their houses with christmas decor. You lived in a small country before moving to Mandela county and needless to say you were shocked at the number of decor around the county.

That was 2 years ago. Now you kinda got used to it but you still like to just stop and look at the shiny decor and the christmas lights.

Even if there are alternets running around making chaos, you still chose to decorate the inside of your house.

You were setting up your christmas tree, and ofcourse having a bad time with it because it is so god damn heavy. Only being able to set up the lower half of the tree before taking a much needed break.

As you sat on the couch wondering how will you set up the rest of the tree you heard small tapping on the glass window before it stoped.

The tapping had a certain pattern so you weren't worried of it being an unknow alternet.

As you sat there you felt a presents before feeling arms around your waist.

"Hey Gabriel, how are you doing?" You asked fully knowing who just hugged you.

"Great now that i am with you, my dove. Is something troubling you?" Gabriel asked looking at you with worry in his eyes.

"Nothing too serious, just having a hard time setting up the Christmas tree." I said pointing my hand at the unfinshed tree.

"I am suprised you do that, considering that there are alternets running aroumd that i created." Gabriel wispered the last part so you didn't understand what he said.

"That you what?" You asked wanting to know what did he say.

"NOTHING, nothing." Gabirel said letting go from the hug and going to the unfinished tree and picking up a part of it.

"Shall we start?" Gabriel said trying to change the topic.

"Okayyyy?" You said getting up and and picking up a nother part of the tree.

~[TiMe SkIp]~

~[Gabriels PoV]~

As we were finishing our work some time has passed and we both got tired.

We both sat on the couch dead tired. I was looking at the tree and what we have done to it. It was decorated with f/f and with christmas lights and to be honest, i am very proud of it.

"Y/n...promise me this...the next time christmas rolls around just don't put the christmas tree...like...at all, or at least put a huge bag over it and leave it somewhere where you can just carry it to here, because i am not sure i can do this every year." I said with a sigh.

"Good idea Gabriel, i am not sure i can do that every f#cking year as well." Y/n said agreeing with me.

"Anyways umm want some coco?" Y/n asked as they got up and went to the kitchen

"Yeah, i chould have some." I said before turning to the tree.

As i was left alone i started thinking.

"Thank god i managed to change the topic before they got suspisios, i still have to apeal as an angel, maybe i can tell the some day or in a week or more. Who knows."

As i was thinking i didn't notice a hand infront of me waving up and down.

"Ummm hello? Earth to Gabriel." Y/n said growing worried over me.

"Yes dove is something the matter?" I said snapping back into reality.

"Here is your coco." Y/n said giving me the mug of coco.

"Thank you dove." I said smiling before taking the mug out of their hands.

"No problem." They said as they sat next to me, turning on the TV.

"I hope you have a nice Christmas Gabriel." Y/n said tiredly

"I hope you have a nice Christmas too." I said smiling before i turned to see Y/ns head on my sholder, fast asleep.

I only smiled and moved a bit to make my sholder a bit more comfortable for them.

"Sweet deams, my Dove."

_________________________________________

Sup yall i hope you drank some water and ate something and just so you know more one-shots are coming just please wait.

My brain can't think of that many ideas so please wait bye~ 😌💅

Word count: 806