| A friend to die for | Adam x m!reader 💖

Request:THATCHERISOSEXY

Sorry if this is published later my brain chouldn't think of anything 😅.

Anyways Y/n shall use he/them pronouns.

Y/n = your name
Y/c = your clothing
F/d = favourite drink

Warning!:

-slight cussing
-my bad grammar

Lets start this one-shot

_________________________________________

~[3th person POV]~

You sat in your living room on a snowy day overthinking your life choices when you got a random call from Adam your friend.

You were bored so you answered the call.

"Hey Y/n! What are you doing?" Adam asked sounding suspicosly happy to hear you.

"Nothing just overthinking my life choices, you?" You asked getting off the chouch.

"Oh. Me and Jonah got another client so we were thinking of going to their house tommorow. But i didn't hear from you in some time, everything doing okay?" Adam asked, you chould hear slight worry in his voice.

"I am doing okay, don't worry about me. Anywho um do you perhaps want to go somewhere so we can catch up." You asked getting y/c ready just in case.

"Yeah sure! Where though?" Adam asked.

"Maybe the new cafe that just opened up?" You said getting out of your pjs to dress up.

"Yeah sure we can meet at 3:30 pm is that okay with you?" Adam asked over the phone.

"Yeah thats good." You said grabbing your shoes.

"See ya there." I said before hanging up.

I got my shoes on took my keys and everything else i needed and left my house.

~[TiMe SkIp]~

As you were waitting for Adam you saw someone running towards you at full speed.

You were thinking of running but then you reaized it was just Adam.

"Hey...sorry..that i was late..give me a moment to catch my breath." Adam said out of breath.

"Ye just take your time." You said taking his arm and lead him to his seat.

"Did you catch your breath now?" You asked looking somewhere else.

"Ye i did, anyways um thanks for invinting me to this cafe, we didn't talk for a long time." Adam said looking at you.

~[Adam's PoV]~

"No problem Adam just what is your new client about? Anything unusual?" Y/n said as he took the menu and began reading.

"Oh nothing, just some ghost cat." I said luaghing.

"You know Adam, they might be an alternet, don't let fucking your guard down." They said as the finished reading and gave me the menu.

"Relax it's just a cat." I said reading what was in the menu.

"Just saying the FBI still wants you, and even if it isn't an alternet it chould be the FBI setting up a trap." Y/n said tapping his fingers on the table.

"Whatever, anyways you ready to order?" I said changing the topic.

"Yes you?" Y/n asked looking at me.

"Yes." I said as i placed the menu beside me and called a waiter to our table.

~[ aFtEr YoU tWo OrDeR]~

"Listen Adam, you are a great friend of mine and i never lie to my friends, but i think you should really stop, i mean the pay that b!tch is giving seems too good to be true. And for a cat? I mean this seems really off-puting." Y/n said as they were taking a sip of their f/d.

"Y/n, you are friend to die for, but please relax i am not a kid, i have done this many times." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"I know you have done this before but... whatever i don't have anything left to say. Do what you gotta do." Y/n said as i chould hear disappointment and saddness in their voice.

"...." I kept silent not wanting to make it worse.

"God what was i thinking? Now y/n probably hates me. Wait why am i getting so worked up over them? Whatever.." I though as i help my head low in shame and took a sip of my drink.

It was silent for a bit until y/n spoke again.

~[ Y/nS pOv]~

"Listen however it ends just please tell me." I said looking at Adam.

"Okay i will, don't worry." Adam said as i payed for the drinks and we both left.

That was the last time i have heard of him.

_________________________________________

Yay another chapter done!

Also i am sorry if this is published later my brain as so god damn dry 🥲👍

Anyways i hope yall drank some water and ate something bye! 😌💅

Word count: 766

Mandela Catalogue x reader | CLOSED |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें