| Happy Halloween! | Toonbriel x reader💖

Request:No one, not a single soul

Warning: none just Toonbriel :D

Y/n : your name

Also Y/n shall use they/them but if you want male or female pronouns feel free to request.

[Y/n PoV]:

Halloween is coming up and you decided you are gonna decor your whole house with halloween decor because you are a huge halloween freak. ( Me too man 💀👍).

Yet you were having some trobule with finding some of the decor.

"God damn it where did i place that huge ghost balloon." You thought as you looked throught the piel of halloween decor.

"Just forget it amma place other stuff and hopefully i will find it later." You said as you grabed a carwed pumpcin and went outside to you graden to place it

When you were about to leave you saw a light in the sky.

"What the-." Before i could finish my thought toonbriel just fell on the dirt.

"Yo Toony you good?" You asked trying hard not to laugh.

Toonbriel got his head out of the dirt and said "Yup its not like i fell 5000 km high." Toonbriel said looking at you.

"Anyways how are you dove?" Toonbriel asked getting up and cleaning the dirt of him.

"I am pretty good, i do not suspect you are any better, anyways can't you just teleport down here?" You said looking at him.

"You know what i never thought about that, maybe i should." Toonbriel said shrugging his sholders.

"Anyways whats you doin?" Toonbriel asked looking around.

"Oh i am decorating my house with halloween decor because halloween is near and other people are doing it so why not." You said smiling.

"Oh thats nice, do you prehaps need help?" Toonbriel asked.

"Yeah i do i can't reach so high parts to hang the bats." You said looking at your house.

"Lets go then shall we." Toonbriel said as he opened to door to your house. And walked in.

"Wow, you really like halloween do you?" Toonbriel asked looking at my decor.

"Heh you could say that." I said looking away.

"Thats no problem, now then lets get started!" Toonbriel said running to get the leftover decor.

~[TiMe SkIp]~

As you placed the last peice of decor you had, you remebered the huge ghost balloon.

"Oh no." You thought as you looked all over for it.

Once you went near the stairs you saw it just laying there.

You sigh in relef and went in your bedroom to maybe find a costune you could wear for tonight.

(For more info in this one-shot the date is 28.oct.)

As you started to look for something to wear you heard a bunch of loud crashes.

"What the-OH MY GOD TOONY ARE YOU OKAY?!" You said looking at toonbriel that fell down the stairs.
"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME DOVE I AM FINE!" Toonbriel said as he got up.

"How the hell did you fell down the stairs?" You said looking at him.

"Oh i tripped on a balloon.

"What balloo-OH I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO PLACE IT." You said feeling like crap for letting toonbriel fall down the stairs.